Strangest things you have done while drunk. Watch

This discussion is closed.
two_headed_monk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Darling, that was gross, i cringed at it! Truly horriffic! It has almost as badder a mental picture as my friends dis-joined broken swelling bleeding hip.
excellent......
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Glitter you are a champ darling! lol!
:cool: for which 1?
dizzzzzy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
me and dizzzzzy got drunk at school, it was fab!! we had a water fiight and got told off, we were in yr 12

"u should be setting an example", its a fine 1 if u ask me!!
oh yeah..... im sure she taught me that day aswell. do u think anyone noticed in that block?????.......... lol the good old days!!
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
me and dizzzzzy got drunk at school, it was fab!! we had a water fiight and got told off, we were in yr 12

"u should be setting an example", its a fine 1 if u ask me!!
i was there too! but i was jusy hyper on coke...

dya no what? i aint been out in ages!!!! i really miss it, goin totally mental and not givin a crap...
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dizzzzzy)
oh yeah..... im sure she taught me that day aswell. do u think anyone noticed in that block?????.......... lol the good old days!!
we should do it again sumtime!!
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
*shakes head* :rolleyes:

Oh then there was this time when I had to stay home and do assignments while my friends went out drinking, i TXT them and this is what i got back

"Dearest Eeevie Darling, Judis! noooo! oh, look you are haing nook in the art room with paint, how totally random was that?"
IM like WTF!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
and in RG!
Everdawn
Rep:
?
for which 1?
Why all of them, lol!
Everdawn
Rep:
?
ooh! notice i refrained form putting the word 'darling' in that post!
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
i busted the fastener on my trousers and had to go the whole nite with my trousers undone, i was forever pulling them up

i cant remember anymore

oh, i fell downstairs at my friends house and ended up goin throught the glass in the front door
I don't think number 2 really compares with number 1 now does it.

Hmmm, I've gotten into a fair few scrapes and sillynesses when drunk, but my all time favourite drunken moment (for obvious reasons) was my birthday last year. We got pissed, went clubbing etc.
Next day i wake up (i have to give a presentation at 10am) and realise i don't know where i am, I'm naked, and there's a leg wrapped around me.
Feeling very hungover and sick, i survey the romm (not daring to move) and see trail of clothes leading to door plus condom wrappers...
Moment of truth, turn to girl, and shes bloody hot. I think 'get in there'. Soon realise don't know her name, and there's a reason. She's from one of the language schools near APU (cambridge) and can't speak any English.
Had the joy of the longest walk of shame ever after that.
Hola!
J
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why all of them, lol!
im so naughty
dizzzzzy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
and in RG!
i wasnt in your rg. we can all go to the dusk til dawn thing at zanzibar!!!!!! we gotta do it again tho.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ooh! notice i refrained form putting the word 'darling' in that post!
ahahahaha! i kinda notcied u had an obsession with that word!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
I don't think number 2 really compares with number 1 now does it.

Hmmm, I've gotten into a fair few scrapes and sillynesses when drunk, but my all time favourite drunken moment (for obvious reasons) was my birthday last year. We got pissed, went clubbing etc.
Next day i wake up (i have to give a presentation at 10am) and realise i don't know where i am, I'm naked, and there's a leg wrapped around me.
Feeling very hungover and sick, i survey the romm (not daring to move) and see trail of clothes leading to door plus condom wrappers...
Moment of truth, turn to girl, and shes bloody hot. I think 'get in there'. Soon realise don't know her name, and there's a reason. She's from one of the language schools near APU (cambridge) and can't speak any English.
Had the joy of the longest walk of shame ever after that.
Hola!
J
... but i did go commando
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wasnt in your rg. we can all go to the dusk til dawn thing at zanzibar!!!!!! we gotta do it again tho.
u wudnt have thought so the ammount of time u spent in there!!!

i no!!! i really wana go! i aint been out in ages!!! and i wana get TOTALLY CRAZY! how i used to be!
Everdawn
Rep:
?
I do everyone is darling to me and those who know me cal me Darling. Its strange when new people come and everyone is doing it. Oh well.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
... but i did go commando
i did that once!!!! i went ofr a wash and was shouted outside. i orgot i wasnt wearin anythin and just puty my coat on!!! nippy in a few ways that one!!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yey!!! lou u gotta come cus itll be a laugh, we gotta be there b4 10 tho cus its 6quid afterwards
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i did that once!!!! i went ofr a wash and was shouted outside. i orgot i wasnt wearin anythin and just puty my coat on!!! nippy in a few ways that one!!
i do it whaen i go out...easy access
dizzzzzy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
u wudnt have thought so the ammount of time u spent in there!!!

i no!!! i really wana go! i aint been out in ages!!! and i wana get TOTALLY CRAZY! how i used to be!
well we had a laugh dint we?? pens....... and it made you know who see me different and i dont care that she didnt like it.
we enjoyed ourselves - that was the main thing even if we were always getting done in key skills - how immature - getting told off in year 12??
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (24)
17.39%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (22)
15.94%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (29)
21.01%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (55)
39.86%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (2)
1.45%
No particular grades needed (6)
4.35%