Turn on thread page Beta

Strangest things you have done while drunk. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    yey!!! lou u gotta come cus itll be a laugh, we gotta be there b4 10 tho cus its 6quid afterwards
    well.... if u dont forget me again lol

honestly tho ul wish u hadnt have got me to come...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    well.... if u dont forget me again lol

honestly tho ul wish u hadnt have got me to come...
    wot do u mean forget u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzzzzy)
    wot do u mean forget u?
    i mea glitter, she didnt come for dance thing (but that wernt her faut)

but i is comin out! need to!! been stuck inside too much lately!

ReputationRep:
    methinks i need sleep, im going to bed now so see you guys later. I have a hot date with Julian on thursday night so i shall tell you of my drunken happenings. K.

Goodnight.

ReputationRep:
    i mea glitter, she didnt come for dance thing (but that wernt her faut)

but i is comin out! need to!! been stuck inside too much lately!
    sure u'll be able to handle 9-6? ill probably fall asleep somewhere first. ill sleep all day. u gonna get ready at my house? me u and amy and the dancemat!!! and start drinkin early cos zanzibar is expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    methinks i need sleep, im going to bed now so see you guys later. I have a hot date with Julian on thursday night so i shall tell you of my drunken happenings. K.

Goodnight.
    nite nite!!!!! what time is it where u r??

ReputationRep:
    getting closer to midnight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzzzzy)
    sure u'll be able to handle 9-6? ill probably fall asleep somewhere first. ill sleep all day. u gonna get ready at my house? me u and amy and the dancemat!!! and start drinkin early cos zanzibar is expensive.
    wooo! course! il sleep while im out too.
    er... we finish at 6 dont we glitter? whats happenein?

dancemat ahoy!!!!!! i love em! what a gr8 invention!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    getting closer to midnight
    its 1.00pm here, its so weird

ReputationRep:
    wooo! course! il sleep while im out too.
    er... we finish at 6 dont we glitter? whats happenein?

dancemat ahoy!!!!!! i love em! what a gr8 invention!
    it mite be earlier cus its low season, we can only hope

ReputationRep:
    Wow...well I'm a positive angel compared with some of you lot! *cough*J*cough*glitter*cough*

We have a statue in the middle of our accommodation courtyard, of a figure, kinda unsure which gender, reclining with knees bent and legs apart. One night after coming back from some drunken thing, my friend decided it would be a good idea to jump on said statue and shag it. Only after a minute or two of this did he listen to us telling him that there were security cameras all over the place and the porter had come out of the plodge and was looking highly amused.

My personal best moment was attempting to play scrabble while completely legless (was lying on the floor by this point). There were some plastic pigs in the bag, which I thought was fab, so I used them instead of letters. I thought it was hilarious, but no-one else did, so I took them off and started putting them all over the guy lying next to me (who I had a huge crush on). He didn't like that much - he ate one, threw some out of the window and flushed a few down the toilet!

ReputationRep:
    walked into an allnight garage stark naked and bought some super noodles

dislocated my knee falling off a bike, 3 times

played strip jenga with some thai hookers in bangkok and ended up doing the a conga with my 3 other naked friends (they were very good at jenga)

shagged my mates girl while he was passed out
    and many more.....but just cant be arsed to type

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Wow...well I'm a positive angel compared with some of you lot! *cough*J*cough*glitter*cough*

We have a statue in the middle of our accommodation courtyard, of a figure, kinda unsure which gender, reclining with knees bent and legs apart. One night after coming back from some drunken thing, my friend decided it would be a good idea to jump on said statue and shag it. Only after a minute or two of this did he listen to us telling him that there were security cameras all over the place and the porter had come out of the plodge and was looking highly amused.

My personal best moment was attempting to play scrabble while completely legless (was lying on the floor by this point). There were some plastic pigs in the bag, which I thought was fab, so I used them instead of letters. I thought it was hilarious, but no-one else did, so I took them off and started putting them all over the guy lying next to me (who I had a huge crush on). He didn't like that much - he ate one, threw some out of the window and flushed a few down the toilet!
    hey!!! im a good girl!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bmr)
    walked into an allnight garage stark naked and bought some super noodles

dislocated my knee falling off a bike, 3 times

played strip jenga with some thai hookers in bangkok and ended up doing the a conga with my 3 other naked friends (they were very good at jenga)

shagged my mates girl while he was passed out
    and many more.....but just cant be arsed to type
    is he still your mate? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i was thinkin that, thats seems a bit wrong

i think alcohol should be used in moderation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)

yeah actually, he was pretty pissed off but he got over it when he caught her with another one of our friends, she was doing the rounds as it were

ReputationRep:
    hey!!! im a good girl!!
    Ahem...

i wanked a bloke off in the middle of the dancefloor in the local nightclub (i was so disgusted with myself after)
    Yes, you're a good girl, and I'm a little pink fairy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Ahem...

Yes, you're a good girl, and I'm a little pink fairy
    i was drunk!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I... don't really want to discuss my drunken moments.

They are.... well, a lot embarrasing.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.