Dil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
1. Trying to pull my teacher.

2. Having an Oxford interview.
wicked! did you get an offer... i might consider having a little tipple before i go to one of my interviews, especially if its to a uni i dont even want to go to!
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Wow...well I'm a positive angel compared with some of you lot! *cough*J*cough*glitter*cough*

We have a statue in the middle of our accommodation courtyard, of a figure, kinda unsure which gender, reclining with knees bent and legs apart. One night after coming back from some drunken thing, my friend decided it would be a good idea to jump on said statue and shag it. Only after a minute or two of this did he listen to us telling him that there were security cameras all over the place and the porter had come out of the plodge and was looking highly amused.

My personal best moment was attempting to play scrabble while completely legless (was lying on the floor by this point). There were some plastic pigs in the bag, which I thought was fab, so I used them instead of letters. I thought it was hilarious, but no-one else did, so I took them off and started putting them all over the guy lying next to me (who I had a huge crush on). He didn't like that much - he ate one, threw some out of the window and flushed a few down the toilet!
Lol legless? why were there pigs in the bag?
Chocolate_Lover
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nicked coriander from some indian restaurant at the back
threw burger wrappers all over a street, nicked brooms and mops from places
set the fire extingusisher off in burger king, trashed a few restaurant loos. all when im drunk of course.

thrown eclairs at people
broke visor off sum1's helmet that i nicked from a shop
put buckets on cars
the lotnicked tomato ketchup from a chip van
nicked salt from tgi's and smashed it on road
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
What are the strangest things that you have done while you were drunk? Well what you can remember anyway...
Proposed. I'm just lucky she was too wasted to remember it.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to paint a baked potato then paint a face on it
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I'm going to paint a baked potato then paint a face on it
Woah dont go too crazy you could make a little army of them!!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
Woah dont go too crazy you could make a little army of them!!
hey good idea! and then I'm going to give them to my best friend as a birthday present
Dil
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by me!)
hey good idea! and then I'm going to give them to my best friend as a birthday present
riiiiight... so is this part of the drunken antics or whilst sober? :confused:
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dil)
riiiiight... so is this part of the drunken antics or whilst sober? :confused:
lol i was wondering that too, perhaps someone is a little confused?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I proceeded to kick a tree repeatedly. Didn't do much damage, so I climbed it, and proceeded to get stuck on it, whilst thrashing about on the branches.

Woke up on the floor about 2 hours later, with still one leg attached to the aforementioned tree. Embroiled in some kind of almost sexual activity.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
I proceeded to kick a tree repeatedly. Didn't do much damage, so I climbed it, and proceeded to get stuck on it, whilst thrashing about on the branches.

Woke up on the floor about 2 hours later, with still one leg attached to the aforementioned tree. Embroiled in some kind of almost sexual activity.
is there something you need to tell us
GH
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
is there something you need to tell us
Maybe the tree first.
princessb
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
had a 3some, oh dear. with two blokes though, result!
Mr_Scruffy
Report 14 years ago
Thats bad
Bryansix
Report 14 years ago
Lit a pond on fire... White gas floats
Showed my wang to my poker buddies.
Was present while my buddies threw a glass beer bottle off of a building at my University.

I'm proud to say I've ever puked though.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Proposed. I'm just lucky she was too wasted to remember it.
are you sure she doens't remember? i've been proposed to when we were both drunk and have never mentioned it and i know several friends who've had similare experiences.... but it's just easier not to mention it.

lou xxx
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Last night at 2:30 AM after an outing my friends and i came back to my house. Behind my house is a paddock containing some cows. Now, I wasnt drunk (!) but most of them were, so one, James tried in the pitch black to climb the barbed wire fence and get into the paddock, managed to cut himsef up, so he and another of my mates tried again and succeeded... they helped everyone else over and the all started chasing cows.

I had managed to get the frypan ontp the verandah and bake waffles at the same time a video-tape the idiots.

I think my parents should get some sort of award for putting up woth not only me and my drunk mates on numerous occasions, but the drunk mates of my siblings as well.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Snogged a guy that was Freddy Mercury's double (i know random) and night before last night, we killed an evil plant...long story

http://www.20six.co.uk/Punkhack
For an explanation
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1116)
78.93%
Leave (298)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed