The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Missed Offer for Law :(

Hi

I did the IB and although I was rewarded my diploma, I achieved 5 points less than the entry requirements to study law. I just wanted to know if there is any possibility that they would still want me, or if there are any current students who have gotten in despite not getting the required grades.

Thanks
Original post by vb16
Hi

I did the IB and although I was rewarded my diploma, I achieved 5 points less than the entry requirements to study law. I just wanted to know if there is any possibility that they would still want me, or if there are any current students who have gotten in despite not getting the required grades.

Thanks

You'll need to speak to the uni and ask. It's likely that they Maya say that they don't know until the a level results come out in august. No one on tsr can give you anything other than hear say or speculation. What happened to one person has no relation to your situation. Some people will have been let in when they've missed their offer by 5 or even more points whereas others will have been rejected for missing it by 1 point.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
As above, ask the Uni for proper info.

Quick Reply

Latest