This discussion is closed.
deary_ma_leary
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
what is the most annoying tv ad you have seen/can remember? that one with that stupid man saying 'calm down, its an advert' really really gets to me. espcally when the other stupid people start wailing 'hi mum, im on the telly'!!!!
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
NOOOO! i love that one for esure when michael winner gets crashed into and pulls that funny face, it makes me roll with laughter, its so funny! my most annoying one is linda barkers simply stylish collection at DFS is well annoying, she annoys the hell out of me! "or like me u simply need more space" aarg GO AWAY!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The one which really grates is the one for Elephant.co.uk where some guy is talking about insurance i think....then a big elephant joins him...then they so some song and dance thing!!! Does he have no self-respect!!!!!!?????

G
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
(Original post by poowpoow)
NOOOO! i love that one for esure when michael winner gets crashed into and pulls that funny face, it makes me roll with laughter, its so funny! my most annoying one is linda barkers simply stylish collection at DFS is well annoying, she annoys the hell out of me! "or like me u simply need more space" aarg GO AWAY!
i do dislike linda barker but i cant believe you like the esure ads so much they make you laugh?!?!
deary_ma_leary
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
The one which really grates is the one for Elephant.co.uk where some guy is talking about insurance i think....then a big elephant joins him...then they so some song and dance thing!!! Does he have no self-respect!!!!!!?????

G
lol

i think all insurance ads are generally v.poor. i really hate that one hwere the woman's alking about life insurane with her husband then he fades away. its such a rip off of the cancer research ad!!-thast just wrong
poowpoow
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by deary_ma_leary)
i do dislike linda barker but i cant believe you like the esure ads so much they make you laugh?!?!
its michael winners face he pulls when he gets crashed into! halarious!!
fionah
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love the one with the sloath in the underground and he's busking cos he spent all his money on contact lenses!!!!!!!!
alocin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Linda Barker - gah! I also hate all the accident claims and loan adverts; "are you a homeowner?" No I am not, go away!
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The toilet rolls one, we don't want to see peoples bums or at least when they are ugly ones
theycallmemrpig
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i agree with that......if theyt had nice bums its would be a different matter - ie if playboy did the shoot.......................
ThunderCat8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
"Curry's, always cutting prices" .... ARGH! Evil stuff!!

I hate the adverts with Leslie Ash and that bloke from Men behaving badly. They're flipping annoying too, but not as much as Linda Barker.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThunderCat8)
"Curry's, always cutting prices" .... ARGH! Evil stuff!!

I hate the adverts with Leslie Ash and that bloke from Men behaving badly. They're flipping annoying too, but not as much as Linda Barker.
some new six flags one with some old craxy guy danceing it PO's me everytime i see it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads