Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am going out with this girl who i really like, and i have done for a long time, but she seems to wanna hang around with my mates than she does wit me? shud i get jealous or am i being stupid?

ReputationRep:
    stupid. I would never dump my mates for a guy, never have , never will.

ReputationRep:
    no you dont get it im fine wit her going out wit girl friends that she knows, but she is always hangin around with my male friends, and she just seems to ignore me, then when they go she is all over me like a rash!

ReputationRep:
    she could be using you 2 get to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gammon steak)
    no you dont get it im fine wit her going out wit girl friends that she knows, but she is always hangin around with my male friends, and she just seems to ignore me, then when they go she is all over me like a rash!
    maybe she is just trying to make an effort with them....
    otherwise it wouldn't be easy for you to talk to them as she would always be talking to you...
    talk to her about it if you are worried

ReputationRep:
    i have done, she said sorry and that she loves me more than any thing then she goes and does it again, like today i was sat on the bus cos we were going to a higher education fair, i sat away from my mates expecting her to sit nxt to me, and she went and sat with them!!

ReputationRep:
    i have done, she said sorry and that she loves me more than any thing then she goes and does it again, like today i was sat on the bus cos we were going to a higher education fair, i sat away from my mates expecting her to sit nxt to me, and she went and sat with them!!
    I'd have the serious arse if that happened to me, excuse my language. I'd be fine with it to start with...but that today wuda been the last straw personally...

ReputationRep:
    she may see them as her mates aswell......
    you could try spending more time just the two of you??

ReputationRep:
    i do see alot of her on her own, and i love being with her on her own we have such a laff! but as soon as we meet one of my mates in town, she is all over them! she also has a tendency to tell them all bout our sex lifes! she dosnt say any thing bad but i dont really want my mates knowing bout that stuff!

ReputationRep:
    i do see alot of her on her own, and i love being with her on her own we have such a laff! but as soon as we meet one of my mates in town, she is all over them! she also has a tendency to tell them all bout our sex lifes! she dosnt say any thing bad but i dont really want my mates knowing bout that stuff!
    Hmm...have a serious chat with her about it then. I would. kitax sorry, thats all i can really suggest xx

ReputationRep:
    do you think i shud finish wit her?

ReputationRep:
    do you think i shud finish wit her?
    God no!!! Not over a thing like this lol, u just have to talk to her thats all!! theres no need to finish with her unless u are suspecting shes cheating?

ReputationRep:
    i am going out with this girl who i really like, and i have done for a long time, but she seems to wanna hang around with my mates than she does wit me? shud i get jealous or am i being stupid?
    you should get jealous its natural

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.