The Student Room Group

am I too skinny? (i'm a girl, with pics)

Hi,

I'm doing this anonymously because I have friends & family who are constantly on here and I'm really not ready to tell them how I feel about this issue. No matter where I go, people constantly comment on how "skinny" / "slim" I am, like even if it's something subtle. It's very upsetting in all honesty, especially because I come from a community where thicker is seen as better. It came to a point I was force-feeding myself, I've tried going to the gym but that hasn't worked either. I eat like a ton and I'm still this size. I've given up and accepted it. But am I really skinny?

Scroll to see replies

where is the pic ?
Reply 2
the pictures haven't appeared
You probably just have a really fast metabolism, I eat so much junk food yet I never put on weight, I don't exercise either, im 21 and only 7 stone but im not ill although many people would think I am, I think people need to realise that it's okay to be naturally skinny as well as naturally chubby.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
the pictures haven't appeared

You can't attach images if you're Anon. Use an uploading site.
Reply 5
Original post by meenu89
You can't attach images if you're Anon. Use an uploading site.

Original post by This Honest
Make it appear...

Original post by sweetest_candy
where is the pic ?

Sigh, I took the risk instead..
Here are the pictures
Reply 6
Original post by smartieslover
the pictures won't appear whiles I'm anonymous, so I guess I'll take a chance and hope that no one I know, will know its me :frown:

You are not skinny let alone too skinny. I'd call you slim and perfect tbh
I don't think so, you look like you're in good shape to me.
Reply 8
the pictures won't appear whiles I'm anonymous, so I guess I'll take a chance and hope that no one I know, will know its me :frown:

I think you look just fine. A bit jealous of your boobs though.
You look like a really nice healthy (although I'm not a doctor) size. Be happy with that body.

Too skinny?

:topic:
Darling, you're not skinny and you're not fat either. You're a normal size.
your are one of those lucky people who eat but dont gain weight... I love eating but can't much. I immediately put on. So overall have spent my entire life being a tad little overweight... I say enjoy it and eat all the stuffs you love! You dont seem to know but you are lucky! This is someone saying it from the other side of the grass. n i can see the pics now, and hello! you are definitely not tiny!
Reply 13
most fat is stored in the gluteus maximus, so in order to see if you are truly malnourished you should show your body from all angles including the back
Reply 14
There's nothing wrong with your body.
Reply 15
Nope, not too skinny. It's fine. But I think you already knew that...
Oh look, she caught a compliment!
Fish away young one, fish away.
Reply 17
You're not too skinny! Actually wish I had your figure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18

Pretty sure you're fine :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous

No, you're not too skinny, you look absolutely fine to me.

Nice... camera, btw.

Quick Reply

Latest