Editing movie files Watch

This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anybody know of any free software that would allow me to import video clips from a DVD and edit them? I need to this for an assignment.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Does anybody know of any free software that would allow me to import video clips from a DVD and edit them? I need to this for an assignment.
well i would go to a p2p program and get a full version, rather than a free software, because alot of them are pretty bad
AT82
Rep:
?
It dosn't matter, I am not being marked on it, but as apart of the assignment brief we have to show we can handle movie clips in Macromedia Director.

We have labs at university but they are always pretty full especialy at this time of year.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
http://www.softforall.com/Multimedia...or07070031.htm

??? have you tried www.download.com there must be quite alot of ones with trials
AT82
Rep:
?
Thanks, thats the kind of thing I need. Also can you read the MPEG files directory from the DVD drive? I don't actually own PC DVD-ROM drive so I will have to buy one (they are only £20).
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Try searching for something on Download.com. They should have some trials and freeware. You may have to make do with very limited versions though, they dont like people rippin DVDs.
AT82
Rep:
?
This is only for assingment as it requires video content and I don't have time to make my own material. I do agree its wrong though however ripping a DVD for educational purposes is only like recording somthing of the TV on VHS.
TheWolf
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Try searching for something on Download.com. They should have some trials and freeware. You may have to make do with very limited versions though, they dont like people rippin DVDs.
i got a copy of video studio 7.0 from limewire, its pretty simple to use
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (146)
18.23%
No (487)
60.8%
Not really bothered about them (168)
20.97%

Watched Threads