Shaved half my eyebrow off by accident.

Watch
VT.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I had been given advice to shave my 'monowbrow' off. The hair between the eyebrows. I went to shave it and when shaving the monobrow hair closest to my left eyebrow, my arm 'jerked?' and I shaved my half of my eyebrow off. Yep, I'm an idiot. So now, I'm left with half a eyebrow, one normal eyebrow, and just to make it worse, some monobrow hair remaining. Am I ****ed? What can I do about this? I was thinking, maybe some large sunglasses could cover this? Please help, I can't really go out looking this odd.
Tai Ga
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Eyebrow filler?

or maybe tattoo on the rest :teehee:
VT.
Rep:
?
It's not funny, I look like an alien. I don't even know what eyebrow filler is, as I don't know much about makeup.
Hopple
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do the same to your other eyebrow and style it out. There are loads of women who get away with the perpetually surprised drawn on eyebrow look, so no reason why missing half an eyebrow would look too odd (provided it was symmetric, I haven't seen anyone with weird asymmetric eyebrows).
Iron Lady
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:lol: You should have used tweezers! Just use an eyebrow pencil to the right length until it grows back.
Tomatochuckers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by VT.)
I had been given advice to shave my 'monowbrow' off. The hair between the eyebrows. I went to shave it and when shaving the monobrow hair closest to my left eyebrow, my arm 'jerked?' and I shaved my half of my eyebrow off. Yep, I'm an idiot. So now, I'm left with half a eyebrow, one normal eyebrow, and just to make it worse, some monobrow hair remaining. Am I ****ed? What can I do about this? I was thinking, maybe some large sunglasses could cover this? Please help, I can't really go out looking this odd.
This is hilarious

Don't worry, it will grow back. For now, just draw one on/ print a picture of an eyebrow, cut it out and stick it on
Double Agent
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Post pics!!!!!!!!
Bubzeh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have also done this. Needless to say I looked a ****.
username818763
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:rofl: :rofl2: :laugh: :giggle:
VT.
Rep:
?
Okay, where can I get eyebrow fillers or pens? People really draw their eyebrows on? That's mad haha!
J_W-x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you're worried about what people will think. Play it out and tell them what happened, people will laugh and get over it then they won't think of you any worse
2ndClass
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah the prospect of getting Summer gash is pretty much gone, sorry dude.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pics or it didn't happen.
Jack995
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Shave off some of your pubic hair and stick it to where the shaven bit is, that should do the trick.
VT.
Rep:
?
(Original post by J_W-x)
If you're worried about what people will think. Play it out and tell them what happened, people will laugh and get over it then they won't think of you any worse
Yeah, I think I'd rather hide it. People will stare.
HopefulMidwife
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hahaha I've done so much stupid **** to my eyebrows that they no longer grow properly :rofl:
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hehe. I'm sure it'll grow back.

Whoopee Goldberg doesn't have eyebrows. You're in a better place than her :P
yennibubs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Definitely draw it back on. You can find eyebrow make up in boots/superdrugs very easily!
Next time, pluck them!
play_fetch
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I did this once. I accidentally cut it too short using scissors because I didn't know much about makeup and beauty either so I tried to make my eyebrows thinner. I used a black eyebrow pencil to hide it- actually it was an eyeliner pencil. No one noticed it! Just go in YouTube and look how to draw brows Nd stuff.
VT.
Rep:
?
I've just gone out. I wore a beanie hat covering my eyebrows. Like the one Sid wears in Skins. Do you think I'd get away with wearing this in school?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (77)
14%
I'm not sure (24)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (177)
32.18%
I have already dropped out (11)
2%
I'm not a current university student (261)
47.45%

Watched Threads