The Student Room Group

McDonald's help? I'm really confused!

Hi! I applied friday to work as a crew member... Here's the mystery...my boyfriend received a email Sunday stating he was unsuccessful but I haven't had any emails back:/ can anyone think why?:/
We also applied the same time:/ can anyone else think why this has happend?:/ or have they just rejected me and haven't bothered? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Reply 2
Original post by Basket case
Hi! I applied friday to work as a crew member... Here's the mystery...my boyfriend received a email Sunday stating he was unsuccessful but I haven't had any emails back:/ can anyone think why?:/
We also applied the same time:/ can anyone else think why this has happend?:/ or have they just rejected me and haven't bothered? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe they're still checking your application. Maybe send them an email to ask what's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe your application was so bad they thought it was a joke and didn't dignify it with a response.
Reply 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

They might still be reviewing your application or maybe you have been shortlisted for interview, I wouldnt worry about not hearing back yet
Reply 5
Might still be checking it or have a interview
Reply 6
Urgh hopefully:frown: Another friend of mine has also applied for the same job and has heard nothing back yet:/. I pray I'm
Short listed:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Urgh hopefully:frown: Another friend of mine has also applied for the same job and has heard nothing back yet:/. I pray I'm
Short listed:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

hopefully but check ur spam incase your email got dumped in there ;p
Original post by Johnny Christ
Maybe your application was so bad they thought it was a joke and didn't dignify it with a response.

That's a bit harsh but also absolutely freakin' hilarious.
Sometimes they take forever to get back to you, only to find out you've been rejected. I reached a point where I was so fed up of being rejected, I kept applying out of sheer determination. Then one day, after several weeks had passed without news, I was offered an interview! I then rejected them.

McJected. :colone:
Reply 10
I didn't get a response for over a week and have an interview tomorrow
Reply 11
Original post by curved
I didn't get a response for over a week and have an interview tomorrow

I hope that's me! A week isn't that bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like someone else said, they might be still be checking out/deciding on your application .
Give it a bit more time, then if you still havent heard anything then get in contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending