im scared Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rear366
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
its end of march and i havent heard from lse yet.....do u think they might have forgot..a friend of mine applied at the same time and has already got a reply(rejected)........anyone else in the same situation
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Rear366)
its end of march and i havent heard from lse yet.....do u think they might have forgot..a friend of mine applied at the same time and has already got a reply(rejected)........anyone else in the same situation
if you are worried then ring them up or email them and ask when you can expect to hear their decision....
Rikku
Report 15 years ago
Don't worry...
most of the people to whom LSE has replied are those with uncoditional offers and rejected...
so cheer up, they're still deciding..
P.S.I still haven't heard from them either...
lilsunflower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey.. don't worry so much about it. I know of other people who are waiting too.

Take care! And hopefully it'll be great news xoxo
seana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it is a long wait...
Odysseus
Report 15 years ago
I have heard from them the very last week and I was thrilled to receive a conditional offer. Wow !!
shilling
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A friend of mine is still waiting to hear from them as well - so I wouldn't worry about it...clearly you're not the only one.
Rear366
thx guys, the worset part is that even warwick hasnt replied yet...an these two r my top choices...guess ill hav to wait jus a bit longer
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
for the 100th time, i'm still waiting, your still waiting, lots of people are waiting. It's normal and all you can do is hope for the best.
Linda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What did you apply for at Warwick?

I haven't heard from LSE yet...
watford110
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
AAARRRGGHHH!!!

Still aint heard from them. proper pissin me off!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Talking about not getting a reply,

Try sending an email with a question to any uni except Bournemouth and i'll doubt u'll get a reply!

Bournemouth did with in a day or too...
Rear366
(Original post by Linda)
What did you apply for at Warwick?

I haven't heard from LSE yet...
acc and finance.but ive heard its **** hard to get in for that course even though i hav straight a's
mjwnijkamp
Report 15 years ago
Me neither! and since i´m dutch so I´m tied down with other deadlines (bocconi, RSM) too! And i´d turn both of those down for a place in London! I think i´ve been reasonably patient up until now, but really, three MONTHS to take give a yes or no answer is just ridiculous! What are they up to in london? ******* and spanking over my resume? all in all, i understand exactly what your feeling.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (199)
12.7%
Excited (136)
8.68%
Worried (287)
18.32%
Terrified (355)
22.65%
Meh (136)
8.68%
Confused (35)
2.23%