The Student Room Group

Should I go to University?

I'm not too sure if i should go, my parents want me too, but i would have to pay for it and i don't want to be debt. Is it worth it?

I'm also predicted BBBC for my As-levels.
Reply 1
What do you want to do when you are older? You're grades aren't bad so you can easily apply to some good universities. Just think: What do you want to do, does it need a degree, do you want to be in education for three more years, what would you want to do, would you enjoy it. If the only reason of going is your parents then don't go
Reply 2
There is so much more to life than university, in all honesty if you don't think you could handle another few years in education there are infinite possibilities. you have to remember that your the one that is going to have to live with the debt and have to go to university, not your parents, therefore its up to you to decide on where your priorities are. you could try apprenticeships or finding a job but you have to consider what do you honestly want to do? your grades are fine and you would be able to get into a university with them, so thats not an issue, but you have to look at what you think going to university will bring you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending