The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

question about oxford brookes (Advanced Engineering Design MSc)

Can someone give me 5 minutes? I would like to ask some question about the university in general and if it is possible, also on the specific course in which I would like to apply.

We can talk via skype or facebook.

I am an italian student and I know almost nothing about university in UK.
I wento to Oxford 1 month ago and I would like to study there to Oxford Brookes.
Reply 1
I am sorry, maybe that wasn't the right way to ask information.

I will post my questions here:

-is there a deadline for the application for the MSc in advanced mechanical engineering that will start in september 2013 (because I am waiting the results of IELTS)?

-the course is open to all the student or there is a limit in the number of student?

-I am used to have exams with the italian system. Can someone explain how are exams in UK? For example, here there is a written section and a oral section.

- Which is the cheapest accomodation between share a flat with other students or apply for the halls in the campus?

I am sorry if some question can appear silly, but I know nothing about university in UK. I ave a master degree but I need to study for practice english and getting the technical voucabulary.

I am 25 yo, do you think that I am old for studying a master degree in UK (I will probably be 26-27 when I will finish)?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending