Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you heard any of the 5 unsigned bands being played on air this week? if not go to radio1-unsigned What do we all think?

Personally, I think the room are goooood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Have any of you heard any of the 5 unsigned bands being played on air this week? if not go to radio1-unsigned What do we all think?

yeah the room sound good

ReputationRep:
    I just heard the Love Gods!! gotta get and see these live, they are awesome!!

ReputationRep:

i dont want to sound annoying or old or something, but why do you keep making random threads about nothign in paticular?...... it seems like your bored...

ReputationRep:
    ooohh
    *impressed*

love gods are better than the room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i dont want to sound annoying or old or something, but why do you keep making random threads about nothign in paticular?...... it seems like your bored...
    well theres not much else being posted for a start, and it's not random, I wondered what people thought about these bands, which could become huge seeing as in the past, to name just a couple, darkness and ash were found through this radio 1 unsigned, as for other threads, mark and lard.. well they will be no more at the end of the week. The chocolate one ok, but I needed to know it wasn't just me who binged, because I felt guilty. It's not like i'm doing the whole.. what's your favourite.. chocolate/music/film thing like normally keeps appearing!

ReputationRep:
    well theres not much else being posted for a start, and it's not random, I wondered what people thought about these bands, which could become huge seeing as in the past, to name just a couple, darkness and ash were found through this radio 1 unsigned, as for other threads, mark and lard.. well they will be no more at the end of the week. The chocolate one ok, but I needed to know it wasn't just me who binged, because I felt guilty. It's not like i'm doing the whole.. what's your favourite.. chocolate/music/film thing like normally keeps appearing!
    aaa.... im sorry..... i didnt mean it.... please stop hiting me.... *cowers in corner*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    aaa.... im sorry..... i didnt mean it.... please stop hiting me.... *cowers in corner*
    ok, sorry too *cuddles and makes up*

ReputationRep:
    ok, sorry too *cuddles and makes up*
    awwwww..... *gives shazza some chocolate*

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.