The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes :perv:
Reply 2
Yeah, her arse is massive.
Reply 3
Well I went to boarding school, and there were often pranks when people would go into bathrooms and try and peep over the top. Some of the girls in my house would run down the corridor after and drop their towels so...woops! Also at my school some girls were such good friends they would just get their boobs out and compare. I suppose when you live that close to your friends then it can happen :smile: I've seen a few of mine naked, but often when they were asking for advice and such rather than anything else.
Reply 4
No, and I don't intend to.
Reply 5
I've seen most of my close female friends nekked and they've seen me naked too. I'm comfy around them so I don't really mind. :dontknow:
Reply 6
No
no i dont want to particularly.
the popular girls at my school have naked photos of each other on their phones...i think that's a bit weird :s-smilie:
Yeah in the showers after games, its not a big deal unless you make it one.
In our halls this year, you could unlock the toilet and shower door from the outside. So stupid... We've all pinched each others towels, then waited for them to realise so they would try and come out quietly.

When it happened to me, I was reaching round to get my towel and had cornflower threw all over me.
Reply 10
yeah :hubba:
Only so far as their underwear and vice versa, it's no big deal but don't think there'd be a situation where you would see them fully naked, unless you were on a nudist beach or something
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Well considering I went to school with them and we had to shower naked, the answer is yes.
Reply 13
It's normal. Everyones born naked, its cool.
Lol I've never seen anybody naked except myself!! What is this thread!

Original post by Alice_95
Well I went to boarding school, and there were often pranks when people would go into bathrooms and try and peep over the top. Some of the girls in my house would run down the corridor after and drop their towels so...woops! Also at my school some girls were such good friends they would just get their boobs out and compare. I suppose when you live that close to your friends then it can happen :smile: I've seen a few of mine naked, but often when they were asking for advice and such rather than anything else.

:lolwut: Seriously? :lol::lol::giggle:
Original post by Runninground
Just a little question I think would be interesting...

I have (unfortunately) seen two fellow male friends naked, but (fortunately) they were covering their bits and bobs.

That's it. Although i have seen a picture on facebook of someone I know where you can see up her skirt, and another person who was wearing just jeans and a bra. (I'm not a peado btw, they are my age!)

How about you?!

Not totally naked but yeah I guess... but that only happens when your close with them..
I've never seen a close friend naked, but I'm happy I haven't because, well- that would be weird.
I've seen more of a certain guy from my sixthform than I ever wanted to see because he always posts pictures on twitter. Noteable examples are his interpretation of a snow angel, and of a christmas present.
Nope.
One of my friends have seen me naked, but I haven't seen her. :grumble:
Original post by Nick1sHere
Yeah in the showers after games, its not a big deal unless you make it one.

:mmm:

Sorry.

Latest