Turn on thread page Beta

Have you seen your friends naked? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I've seen most of my close female friends nekked and they've seen me naked too. I'm comfy around them so I don't really mind. :dontknow:
    :rofl: wow! And I thought I had close friends...

ReputationRep:
    seen most of them naked atleast half naked anyway.... drink plus strip poker is bad... well seeing the girls was fine the lads not so much :rolleyes: i think theyve all seen me naked though.. very bad habit of when drunk of getting naked and streaking :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    :rofl: wow! And I thought I had close friends...
    I've had to undress some of my friends when they're drunk so many times. It's not like its anything I haven't seen before :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes i have :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holby_fanatic)
    Sorry beb. I didn't mean to.
    i'm slightly intrigued though.
    what did she do to herself?

ReputationRep:
    I saw all of my male friends naked on my school's penis inspection day! Didn't you?

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol seems to compell me that stripping off is a necessity. In answer, yes seen far too many penis' and I have a few close female friends who I've seen their boobage as a result of Ring of Fire/hostel life in Oz.

ReputationRep:
    Boarding school, so, yep, maaany times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bottled)
    i'm slightly intrigued though.
    what did she do to herself?
    She got pissed at a History social, literally crawled back from a club along a road, was sick along the way and stuff. Once she came back she decided she wanted a bath to relax, took all of her clothes off and then climbed into the bath and just passed out. A flatmate then knocked on my door and was like, "Do you want to sort her out?"

So I had to try and drag her out of there. I couldn't though so I just left her. I checked her pulse every hour though just to make sure.

She could have at least performed some maintenance, if you know what I mean. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Got changed in the same room, all lady parts covered though. Wouldn't feel comfortable seeing them fully naked.

ReputationRep:
    me and my friends tend to get changed together for nights out or if we're in a rush, nothing we haven't seen before. havent seen guy friends naked though

ReputationRep:
    I have seen 3 of my black friends naked, I haven't seen my white or asian friends naked, I dunno if its a culture thing, but they aren't as comfortable with the idea. We are all boys and comfortable with each other etc. We compared bits when we were like 12 purely out of curiosity and that was it. It was educational if anything

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Many friends have had their knobs out on various occasions.

ReputationRep:
    My friend once ran at me naked, with his willy flapping about.

I never want to speak of it again.

ReputationRep:
    It has been many days since I have said the word Willy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarasta)
    I have seen 3 of my black friends naked, I haven't seen my white or asian friends naked, I dunno if its a culture thing, but they aren't as comfortable with the idea. We are all boys and comfortable with each other etc. We compared bits when we were like 12 purely out of curiosity and that was it. It was educational if anything
    Definitely IS NOT cultural, you just some very open minded black friends who were comfortable with it.

I for one no many who are not like than, including my own brother who is very personally about changing or showing his nakedness to anyone!

ReputationRep:
    We used to walk home through the woods. Some of my friends used to chase us down the hill on the way home with their willies out. One did a poo and put it on a stick and chased us with it. We masking taped one of my friends to a tree and the other peed on him. Once we set fire to a tree. one of my friends peed in a bottle and squirted it on a bees nest, never seen so many bees move so fast in such a short space of time. My friend flicked some dog **** with a stick and it landed on my face. we used to have wars where we would through sticks and stones at each other while using fallen trees as barricades. Ahhhh the good old days :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah60000)
    Definitely IS NOT cultural, you just some very open minded black friends who were comfortable with it.

I for one no many who are not like than, including my own brother who is very personally about changing or showing his nakedness to anyone!
    Why is that, do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PostgradMatt)
    We used to walk home through the woods. Some of my friends used to chase us down the hill on the way home with their willies out. One did a poo and put it on a stick and chased us with it. We masking taped one of my friends to a tree and the other peed on him. Once we set fire to a tree. one of my friends peed in a bottle and squirted it on a bees nest, never seen so many bees move so fast in such a short space of time. My friend flicked some dog **** with a stick and it landed on my face. we used to have wars where we would through sticks and stones at each other while using fallen trees as barricades. Ahhhh the good old days :rolleyes:
    What did I just read? :lolwut:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.