The Student Room Group

What is the best TV series you have seen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
The wire.
Reply 381
Sherlock
Hannibal - this is only good if you can stand gore, but if you can it's amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 382
Also wallander - English version

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 383
Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who and Star Trek TOS :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hmm, Prison break was a totally awesome series but I can't believe they killed off Michael at the end , that was too sad. at the minute i'm watching all the vampire diaries series on dvd. They're amazing :biggrin:
Tough one between the tudors and the white queen
Revenge on e4

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 387
Friends
Lost
Skins
Bates Motel

I can't choose just one, it's too hard!:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 388
Just found a new one called unit one/rejseholdet it's in Danish but it's brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Breaking bad
Once upon a time
The Tudors
scandal
Mad men

Can't decide but if I had to choose it would be breaking bad every episode has been amazing cannot wait till the final ever episode this week. Long live Heisenberg!
Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead
Reply 391
Breaking Bad - High School Chemistry teacher with a PhD going into the meth business, complete with amazing acting and top class drama? :ahee:

Sherlock - A brilliant rendition of Sherlock Holmes adapted beautifully to the modern world. What's not to love?

Hannibal - Mentally unstable FBI lecturer forms a bond with the very monster he hunts: Hannibal the cannibal.

House - A brilliant doctor walks around hospital pulling pranks and generally pissing people off (and maybe save a life on the side). Everything else is a bonus.

Awake - The way the show dealt with delusions of alternate realities was superb.
Breaking Bad (By far)
I've been contemplating that for a while because I'm still in mourning over Forbrydelsen... :frown: Do you think it will be worth purchasing the DVDs?

My contribution to this thread is Pushing Daisies, which could so easily have become a cult show if it hadn't been prematurely cancelled. The exploration of Ned and Chuck's deep love and commitment to each other despite being unable to touch sets the mind wandering but it's a touching, funny show nonetheless. :smile: And Lee Pace is gorgeous so it doesn't hurt :wink:

Original post by Kaz96
Just found a new one called unit one/rejseholdet it's in Danish but it's brilliant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 394
Original post by rachel-ec
I've been contemplating that for a while because I'm still in mourning over Forbrydelsen... :frown: Do you think it will be worth purchasing the DVDs?

My contribution to this thread is Pushing Daisies, which could so easily have become a cult show if it hadn't been prematurely cancelled. The exploration of Ned and Chuck's deep love and commitment to each other despite being unable to touch sets the mind wandering but it's a touching, funny show nonetheless. :smile: And Lee Pace is gorgeous so it doesn't hurt :wink:

We have seen them all as a family each christmas they were out, sometimes even getting dad to stay up to 2am to keep watching.
1. Deadwood.
2. GBH
3. A very peculiar practice.
Reply 396
Dexter, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Friends, when I was younger Bad Girls was my absolute favorite though, could still watch through the entire thing now! :biggrin:
I bought series 1 so I'll give it a try :smile:

Original post by danny111
We have seen them all as a family each christmas they were out, sometimes even getting dad to stay up to 2am to keep watching.
Reply 398
One of my favourites is American horror story and it is back 09/10/13; the joy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
Game Of thrones , Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Quick Reply

Latest