The Student Room Group

What is the best TV series you have seen?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by NikolaT
Hurray for a fellow Criminal Minds fan! :biggrin:

House (recently found out about it, which is terrible since I'm loving it just after it ended last year :frown:)
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
The Mentalist

Doctor Who used to be good then I either grew up, or started hating what Moffat was doing to the show. :frown:

I'm not sure I understand what all the hype is about for Sherlock. It was okay, but nothing completely spectacular. I would vouch for Elementary over Sherlock any day. Then again I'm biased against the writer of Sherlock (see above) :rolleyes:.

It used to be a lot better. I thought Season 8 is by far the worst of them all. I have yet to watch the last 3 episodes or so actually coz I got rather disinterested.
Breaking Bad, The Office (USA version). Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk Empire
Reply 82
Doctor who! Though i get attatched to each doctor an get sad when they regenerate :no:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
​Blue mountain state Its like American pie but it has like 40 episodes..Thank me later
Reply 84
Original post by NikolaT

House (recently found out about it, which is terrible since I'm loving it just after it ended last year :frown:)
Friends
How I Met Your Mother
The Mentalist

Doctor Who used to be good then I either grew up, or started hating what Moffat was doing to the show. :rolleyes:.

Same here. I started watching back when christopher ecclestone was the doctor up until moffatt took over. I'm watching it still it juat doesn't feel the same :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has to be either: Friends; the funniest show I've ever seen, still makes me laugh even though I've seen every episode at least 10 times.
Or
The walking dead, most shows get worse each new series, this is one of the few that doesn't lose quality and keeps you hooked.
Beavis and Butthead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dexter, Lost, Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Luther, Fringe, The Walking Dead, The Office(US), Arrested Development. The Mentalist.

Probably missing something, but if I've forgotten, it probably wasn't that good.

/Threadover.
(edited 10 years ago)
Suits.

That's what I was missing.
Reply 89
American horrors story.
Reply 90
Ashes to Ashes
Life on Mars
Doctor Who (only the Tennant and Piper series :smile: )
Torchwood
The Big Bang Theory
Mad Dogs
Reply 91
Friends has to be one of the best TV shows ever.
Original post by Peter91
The Sopranos, The West Wing, Mad Men, I loved Eccleston in Doctor Who. Game of Thrones, though I've only seen the first 2 series. Rome.

Edit: I see mention of sherlock, forgot about that, great fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Season 3 wont disappoint :smile:

Mine:
Game of Thrones
American Horror Story
Lost
Friends.

Other series are very good though but they kind of lost their way a bit (Lost did too but it was just so awesome) e.g. Skins series 1 and 2 were amazing, 3 and 4 were ok, 5 and 6 were pretty bad and 7 is quite good so far :biggrin:
Reply 93
24 and House MD

godly shows.
Reply 94
Original post by NikolaT

Friends
How I Met Your Mother
The Mentalist

Doctor Who used to be good then I either grew up, or started hating what Moffat was doing to the show. :frown:

I'm not sure I understand what all the hype is about for Sherlock. It was okay, but nothing completely spectacular. I would vouch for Elementary over Sherlock any day. Then again I'm biased against the writer of Sherlock (see above) :rolleyes:.

damn good ending though!
Reply 95
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
House
Revenge
Reply 96
GAME OF THRONES!!!...Nuff said :smile:
House, Breaking Bad, 24, Sherlock, Elementary, Suits

Can't chose :s...I don't understand how people can like Prison Break so much, I was hooked on season 1 but then it went downhill :/.....I might start watching Dexter, I have heard only good things :smile:

...also that Netflix show House of Cards also is pretty overrated IMO.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 98
Best ever has to be Prison Break hands down, The Wire and Dexter come close. Didnt think Breaking Bad was all that
Original post by NikolaT
Hurray for a fellow Criminal Minds fan! :biggrin: .

It's great! I'll finish season 6 again tomorrow! Then season 7 :mmm:

I haven't started those actually (7+8)

Quick Reply

Latest