The Student Room Group

How attractive do you think you are?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
The only one that really stands out to me is Miranda Kerr, the others just seem very boring. But yeah it's probably style preference. I just find it interesting so many girls aspire to them..

You mad bro?

And you say you're an 8? :confused:
Original post by Shar-Sharaff
so... this is my sister, many boys are totally crazy with her.... whats your rate to her?...DSC01861.jpg

I'd go for somewhere between 1 and the amount of negatives you received for the post. Distinctly average, if not below. IMO
Reply 382
Not very, unfortunately.
Original post by Zshoom
You mad bro?

And you say you're an 8? :confused:

I don't find them very good looking. They just look dull to me.

You don't have to find me attractive, if you find me unattractive that's fine :dontknow:
Reply 384
K den
Original post by Zshoom
K den

Why have you taken issue with what I've said? I admit plenty of people are more attractive than me, I just don't find those particular women attractive. Is that a problem or what? :colonhash:
Reply 386
Well I think I'm a 10...the problem is getting other people to think so, too :ashamed::ashamed:
I'm not overly bothered about it, but I'm realistic. 2 - 3 for me lads and lasses.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
7 or 8.

Inb4 I get flamed for not thinking I look like a slapped ass.

id say im about 7, im no brad pitt but i also know that i am attractive.

I dont understand this self depravating attitude that so many people have - why do you feel the need to lower your own self worth so much?

Original post by eliza.anne
Neutral five

OK on a decent day 6, maybe 7 if I REAAAALLLY try but generally a 5 :yep:

You are a prime example of this, your pics makes you easily a 7 yet you drop yourself to a 5.
Original post by silverbolt
id say im about 7, im no brad pitt but i also know that i am attractive.

I dont understand this self depravating attitude that so many people have - why do you feel the need to lower your own self worth so much?

Yeah I don't get it either. I've already been negged and had angry messages though about what an arrogant bitch I am :rofl: But I'm not going to say I'm ugly when I'm not. :dontknow: I know I'm not to everyone's tastes but I'm not horrible looking so why would I say I am
6-8 Depending on the various factors. I've felt a lot better since I started working out. Before it would have been 3-5

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in the negative region..
Original post by Galileo Galilei
A fellow Londoner :smile:, he is a crap troll

I am not a Londoner u ****ing son of a bitch... U really think u're smart?... dont be over smart u ass hole...:wink:
Original post by Shar-Sharaff
I am not a Londoner u ****ing son of a bitch... U really think u're smart?... dont be over smart u ass hole...:wink:

I was talking to 'coolasacucumber' and no need to call me an ass hole on TSR if you cannot say it to me IRL, ****.
I'd say I range between roughly a 6.5 to about a 9.
If we're being honest here, this rating is not a rating of how attractive we actually are. It is more a representation of how we feel about ourselves.
Reply 397
Good to see people are being modest instead of the other way around.
Original post by silverbolt
You are a prime example of this, your pics makes you easily a 7 yet you drop yourself to a 5.

I already explained in other posts that I'm very confident with how I look - I dislike the rating system out of 10, I'd rather say that I feel I'm pretty. I didn't suggest that I'm ugly at all - without makeup I'm very average, thus a 5. With makeup a 6 and when I put in genuine effort then I'd say a 7! It's not self depreciating - it's being realistic IMO. Looks are so subjective anyway - a lot of people don't even consider me a 5 :lol: It doesn't bother me though, I feel attractive regardless of that. :dontknow:
Original post by Galileo Galilei
I was talking to 'coolasacucumber' and no need to call me an ass hole on TSR if you cannot say it to me IRL, ****.

U called me crap troll...u meant it to me, didn't U?

Quick Reply

Latest