The Student Room Group

most amount of food you've eaten in one sitting

What's the most amount of food you've ever eaten in one sitting

hmm mines probably the time I managed to woolf down a whole pizza :rofl: or maybe when I ate two Christmas dinner's :rofl:

This thread does not advocate overeating and refers to rare occasions in which one has consumed more food than normal:tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I eat a whole pizza on quite a regular basis :colondollar:

A time that sticks out to me though was when I went to the chinese buffet for lunch and had about 4 plates piled full of food and then 3 hours later when to Zizzi and had a starter, main course and dessert there.
Reply 2
I don't eat a lot really, so for me it would have been having a double cheeseburger and large fries from McDonald's, and then going straight home and ordering a chinese (beef chow mein, chips, prawn crackers) and then a bowl of cereal straight after that.

That was a good day :ahee:
Reply 3
I finished the Flaming Grill Challenge (2 12 ounce beef burgers, 2 deep fried chicken breasts, 4 rashers of bacon, a spoonful of chilli, a massive burger bun and chips - over a kilo of food!) in just over 10 minutes, for a dare.
I've never since had the meat sweats quite like I did after that :eek:
Reply 4
Original post by alex193
I finished the Flaming Grill Challenge (2 12 ounce beef burgers, 2 deep fried chicken breasts, 4 rashers of bacon, a spoonful of chilli, a massive burger bun and chips - over a kilo of food!) in just over 10 minutes, for a dare.

That is insane. I can't believe that actually, that's crazy.

My own is when I had 21 slices from the Pizza Hut Buffet, back in the days when the slices were full sized and not midget like they are today. It was a a bet, one friend finished on 24 and another gave up on 20.
Reply 5
Original post by JSam1994
I don't eat a lot really, so for me it would have been having a double cheeseburger and large fries from McDonald's, and then going straight home and ordering a chinese (beef chow mein, chips, prawn crackers) and then a bowl of cereal straight after that.

That was a good day :ahee:

:rofl:
Reply 6
Original post by MissDavies
I eat a whole pizza on quite a regular basis :colondollar:

A time that sticks out to me though was when I went to the chinese buffet for lunch and had about 4 plates piled full of food and then 3 hours later when to Zizzi and had a starter, main course and dessert there.

omg that sounds amazing :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by alex193

10 minutes!!!!

Where abouts was this and did you have to pay for it or do you get it free if you finish it?

Also how did you feel the next day? If I did that challenge I wouldn't be able to walk. I'd probably have to be rolled out of the restaurant :rofl:
Reply 8
I have eaten roughly 4k calories in one sitting
Reply 9
Original post by Row Z
That is insane. I can't believe that actually, that's crazy.

My own is when I had 21 slices from the Pizza Hut Buffet, back in the days when the slices were full sized and not midget like they are today. It was a a bet, one friend finished on 24 and another gave up on 20.

fricking hell :rofl:

it sucks because you have to eat it all on the spot- you can't take it home for laters unless you smuggle it :colone: :L
Reply 10
Original post by Sylosis
I have eaten roughly 4k calories in one sitting

I'm finding this hilarious :biggrin:

what have you eaten exactly? :rofl:
I used to be able to eat loads. I was at a debating tournament early in the year and they were making pizzas for everyone, me and my partner slyly managed to eat 2 and a half pizzas each. And at home I would have a second meal pretty much every night.

But since I've started eating a lot healthier and drastically reducing calories, if an opportunity to pig out comes around I literally can't eat that much anymore, which is a shame because I love eating!
Reply 12
This thread is making me so hungry :cool:
Large domino's and some of those doughball starters and then some icecream is pretty standard.

Was really hungry at the airport in Turkey as we had been delayed so I had a footlong subway and then a large zinger box meal from KFC with a street wise wrap.

Christmas dinner is another large meal, normally the first plate is huge helping of everything, 2nd is everything but veg (still including parsnips though), and then gradually I just get down to eating what ever my favorite things were.
Reply 14
Original post by CasualSoul
I'm finding this hilarious :biggrin:

what have you eaten exactly? :rofl:

1000 cals of minced meat, 1700 cals of spaghetti, bolognese sauce 300 cals, 500 cals mint aero bar and 500 cals of protein shake (liquid I know but still counts).

-from myfitnesspal the other day
Reply 15
Original post by MrFlash1994
I used to be able to eat loads. I was at a debating tournament early in the year and they were making pizzas for everyone, me and my partner slyly managed to eat 2 and a half pizzas each. And at home I would have a second meal pretty much every night.

But since I've started eating a lot healthier and drastically reducing calories, if an opportunity to pig out comes around I literally can't eat that much anymore, which is a shame because I love eating!

oh that sounds cool. I only ever went to one debating tournament and all we got was biscuits and juice LOL. I can't believe they made pizzas for everyone ! :eek: exactly how many people were there. Oh so did they do this at every tournament :eek: ?

yeah it is not so healthy. If you eat too much you can't help feeling guilty and that you must go for a jog :colondollar: I only really pig out massively at Christmas (and occasionally Birthdays) ...I can't wait :colone:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Sylosis
1000 cals of minced meat, 1700 cals of spaghetti, bolognese sauce 300 cals, 500 cals mint aero bar and 500 cals of protein shake (liquid I know but still counts).

-from myfitnesspal the other day

hmm that is not so bad since it's mostly protein and not all carbs plus you will be using it all up at the gym anyway :redface:

Just wondering, if you eat more protein and do loads of exercise does it speed up how quickly you develop muscle as opposed to doing loads of exercise but not eating so much protein?
**** food, it's all about protein shakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in between.

[video="youtube;MSPncnwMD70"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSPncnwMD70[/video]
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
before goin out drinkin I ate a chicken curry at my local chinese and the guys brought out a trifle for me after (inside joke; the menu use to say trifle on the desert section and for years Id always ask for trifle after my meal just to see if they had it, never did and on my 18th he came out with this huge trifle, which I ate about 1/2 off)

Then before leaving my mum also brought out a chocolate fudge cake with candles in it, I had a big slice of that as well

needless to say drinking was hard going that night :tongue:

Never ate so much in one sitting since.
Reply 19
Original post by CasualSoul
10 minutes!!!!

Where abouts was this and did you have to pay for it or do you get it free if you finish it?

Also how did you feel the next day? If I did that challenge I wouldn't be able to walk. I'd probably have to be rolled out of the restaurant :rofl:

The Flaming Grill - there's a whole chain of them. 10 quid, and sadly not :tongue: It's not that hard to finish (well, it is, it's over a kilo of meat) but it's doing it quickly that's the problem! :tongue:
Protein farts. Protein farts everywhere :fart:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest