rurounikenji
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hi guys,

Recently, i have considered maybe taking up a course in interior design or interior architecture. I have no previous experience of the course and i have been unable to find out much about what the role/course consists of. In hindsight, i want to have one of those careers where i get the chance to design the inside's of rooms/houses etc (the drawing's of the rooms, the textures, room colours etc). I like that aspect of interior design/architecture. However, i do understand there is more to it than just that. I just like the design aspect of designing the insides. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some sort of guidance.

Thanks!

edit; thought i post it in the architecture thread as i will prob get better results here than on the creative arts board
gherkinsnolives
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rurounikenji)
hi guys,

Recently, i have considered maybe taking up a course in interior design or interior architecture. I have no previous experience of the course and i have been unable to find out much about what the role/course consists of. In hindsight, i want to have one of those careers where i get the chance to design the inside's of rooms/houses etc (the drawing's of the rooms, the textures, room colours etc). I like that aspect of interior design/architecture. However, i do understand there is more to it than just that. I just like the design aspect of designing the insides. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some sort of guidance.

Thanks!

edit; thought i post it in the architecture thread as i will prob get better results here than on the creative arts board
Hi. Well I am applying to uni as well so if you could cross check whatever I say;
Basically interior arch/ design are the same , both learning about space and interiors, it is just that the names differ according to the unis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chrispinto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there

What course have you applied to ? Where are you from?
Im from Dubai, U.A.E
I have applied for the MA Interior and spatial design course at UAL.

Any advice?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?