The Student Room Group

How long do you take in the shower?

I thought 10-15ish minutes was a standard amount of time.

I take about 10 minutes to shower and I live with my parents. I used to take 20. But apparently my time is still too long and I should take 5 minutes to do everything to keep the bills down.

Does anyone even take 5 minute showers? Considering I need to wash my hair, condition it, wash exfoliate etc it just seems a bit short to me. :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

5 mins, 10 if I'm washing my hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
A 5 min shower is easy for a guy :smile: , I'm guessing you're a girl right ... ?
Reply 3
10 mins if I wash my hair.
Reply 4
It takes me 5-10 minutes to wash but I tend to stay in the shower for about 30mins after that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
If I have a hangover, 3 hours.

But on a regular day, 10-15 mins.
about 15 mins but I turn the water off when I rub in shampoo, conditioner etc
Reply 7
Original post by white dwarf
A 5 min shower is easy for a guy :smile: , I'm guessing you're a girl right ... ?

Woops, I thought I had my gender put up but I don't - yeah I'm a girl. I can imagine it would probably be easier for a guy, but I have long thick hair and 5 minutes feels a bit on the short side for me. :dontknow:
Reply 8
About 20. Long hair and shaving take time. If this is coming from your dad you need to break down what actually needs to be done by women in the shower, if it's your mum that's badgering you, then...:erm:

Alternatively you could just not shower and start to stink and then see how they're enjoying your money saving habits.
Reply 9
10-15 mins. I also turn the water off as I wash my hair or use the shower gel.
Interesting thread :beard:
45 minutes as I stare at myself in the mirror by the shower a lot.
i lose track of time
Reply 13
Original post by Mericcup
I thought 10-15ish minutes was a standard amount of time.

I take about 10 minutes to shower and I live with my parents. I used to take 20. But apparently my time is still too long and I should take 5 minutes to do everything to keep the bills down.

Does anyone even take 5 minute showers? Considering I need to wash my hair, condition it, wash exfoliate etc it just seems a bit short to me. :s-smilie:

How much ml? do you think that is.
Usually about 20 mins, although I've been known to take up to 45 :getmecoat:
Reply 15
Original post by Tim2341
How much ml? do you think that is.

I honestly have no idea. How much?
Reply 16
10 minutes is standard time for me, although I can take up to 30 minutes if I am doing something funky during the shower. :colondollar:
Before I get into the shower I must do an erotic strip dance before the mirror for myself to have a good day ahead. :smile:

So I obviously take a little longer than you lot. :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Ham22
About 20. Long hair and shaving take time. If this is coming from your dad you need to break down what actually needs to be done by women in the shower, if it's your mum that's badgering you, then...:erm:

Alternatively you could just not shower and start to stink and then see how they're enjoying your money saving habits.

Haha, well. It is from my mum. To be fair I don't spend time shaving in the shower but I've always ended taking about up to 10 minutes ish anyway. Maybe I could shorten it. :dontknow:
20 minutes and that's when I'm at a rather fast pace.:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending