driving schools: what do i look 4? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i know i want 1 thats farly good value for money, and i dont really carewhat car i learn in, but what should i look for in an instuctor (qualifications etc)
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
but what should i look for in an instuctor (qualifications etc)
a qualified one
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know i want 1 thats farly good value for money, and i dont really carewhat car i learn in, but what should i look for in an instuctor (qualifications etc)
http://www.thepass.org/choosingadrivinginstructor.html

shazza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
recommendations!!! You live in Heanor right? well i'm not sure if he comes out that far, but Dave Walsh (based in Kimbo) taught me (1st time pass) and he is brilliant!! I can give you the number if you wanna give him a try!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
unless you have had good recomendations from friends etc, i would stick to the national driving schools such as bsm, AA, etc.... but it is best to use someone who has been recommended to you
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
unless you have had good recomendations from friends etc, i would stick to the national driving schools such as bsm, AA, etc.... but it is best to use someone who has been recommended to you
(like shazza just did!!- genius!!)
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by shazza)
recommendations!!! You live in Heanor right? well i'm not sure if he comes out that far, but Dave Walsh (based in Kimbo) taught me (1st time pass) and he is brilliant!! I can give you the number if you wanna give him a try!
i bet he would, its only bout 4 mile away, ok whats the no.? how much did ur lessons cost?
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
all ur payin for tho is the name, and ur only as good as urself at the end of the day
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i bet he would, its only bout 4 mile away, ok whats the no.? how much did ur lessons cost?
It was £16 but I been passed a year now (probably £17/£18 max i'd say)
I will pm number to you!!

btw are you still after a PC?
Amy
Rep:
?
It was £16 but I been passed a year now (probably £17/£18 max i'd say)
I will pm number to you!!

btw are you still after a PC?
thanx shazza!!!! yeah i am why?
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
thanx shazza!!!! yeah i am why?
Just wanted to say Sass computers in Eastwood are good, and Visage in Ilkeston, they are regularly in Eastwood shopper, and Eastwood and Kimberley advertiser. (if you get that) Anyway they will do you a computer to whatever specs you give, or they have ready made packages. They are v. helpful! God, so am I today LOL!
Amy
Rep:
?
Just wanted to say Sass computers in Eastwood are good, and Visage in Ilkeston, they are regularly in Eastwood shopper, and Eastwood and Kimberley advertiser. (if you get that) Anyway they will do you a computer to whatever specs you give, or they have ready made packages. They are v. helpful! God, so am I today LOL!
u r beein very helpful!!!! i'll give them a try then, i pm u if i have any luck, r u from the eastwood area then?
roseonthegrave
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
The true sign of a good driving school is the condition of the building. be sure to check for large dents in the wall, kurb, other cars etc, etc.
Amy
Rep:
?
i was lookin on the net last nite and i mite have found a good 1, u can do block bookins at £99 for 10 lessons and £17 for the 1s after, and they are in heanor which always helps
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads