The Student Room Group

favourite Muse song

Scroll to see replies

Pretty much everything from showbiz, origin and absolution.... Don't really like the direction they took with BHaR and beyond....
Original post by Theflyingbarney

I mean, come on:

[video="youtube_share;j8WP7aOD_9Q"]http://youtu.be/j8WP7aOD_9Q?t=4m31s[/video]

I was there!

Good memories :redface:
Reply 42
Your making me choose? Wow, hard to pick. The first song I heard by them was Map of the Problematique, I was blown away by it. I'd hear Muse on TV shows before and when I didn't know who they were I thought wow this music is amazing, I wonder who the band was. So I'd either have to say Map of the problematique, or Knights of cydonia. Black Holes & Revelations was the album that got me into them, it was on replay for ages!
Reply 44
Knights of Cydonia.
Anything from Origin of Symmetry. But if pushed, I prefer Citizen Erased.
Reply 46
[video="youtube;K10J313yHFk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K10J313yHFk[/video]
Undisclosed desires :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've gotten addicted to their different songs at different times. Atm, I love (dancing and singing to) 'exo-politics'.
Having seen them in Manchester in June, I love survival atm. Just because every time I listen to it, it brings back memories of the performance and all the amazing effects they had, like fire and steam and more fire and sparks :biggrin:
But overall I can't really choose a favourite song. It'll be either Stockholm syndrome, butterflies and hurricanes, muscle museum, knights of cydonia or bliss.. I dont know, I love them all! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who you were was so beautiful. Remember who, who you were.

Screenager has to be the most beautiful song I have ever heard, and one that resonates on an emotional level as well.

(Sorry not sorry for the bump)
Starlight, Sing For Absolution being a close second and my sister plays it beautifully on piano :smile:
Their cover of Feeling Good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knights of Cydonia

Map of the Problematique

Muscle museum
Reviving an old thread here woah

Showbiz
Time Is Running Out
Newborn
Sunburn

And all of Origins Of Symmetry tbh

Quick Reply