A/S Electronics Answers (OCR) ???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Anyone know where I can get hold of this years answers. I know I failed but I just wanna know how bad.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
These would be useful to me too. I also know I failed, but unlike you I know that I screwed up in ROYAL fashion
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
the second one was far too long but the first one was fair enough...quite easy I found.

But anyway...don't suppose anyone has any past papers on Control circuits and Cummunications...the A2 stuff...anyone?????????????
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
If your taking A2 then Im not suprised you found the first paper easy!!!

Sorry I dont have any papers on Control circuits and Cummunications.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm doing the lot in one year mate. Haven't really had any lessons on it. But I'll agree with you on the second one. I was HARD!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
oops...thats meant to say the exam was hard...not me...lol incase you were getting worried there.
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
You must be one **** hot guy to be doin it in 1 year WITHOUT ANY LESSONS !!!

The second one really was a stinker. Did you anctually do ALL the questions?? I think I just left the one where you needed to sketch those graphs of the summing amplifiers output (way too hard!!!).
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Well...I reckon I only answered about 60% of the paper. Wasn't really too hard just far too Looong.
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
I kinda skipped over stuff I wasn't sure of and just wrote the formula that related to that general subject (not the best tactic but....).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.88%
No (525)
66.12%

Watched Threads