The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

WANTED - I need a room for my year in industry

Hey

Posting here, cos well there should be some coventry students here, and hopefully I can get a little ad posted for a house (around the Coventry sorta area - preferably CV5)

Any way, I've finished my second year at (Staffordshire) uni and I'm now looking to start a placement as of 30/07/13 at TNT in Atherstone, and because house prices in CV9 are a bit pricier, I'd be somewhat happy to commute in, provided that it's only around 20 miles (or around half an hour) away, and so long as the area is relatively cheap for insurance. I guess CV5 seems pretty cheap if any one's near there?

Preferably I'd want all bills included, only because well I don't really know any one. I rented some accom last year, and two of the bills were in my name and one was in another friends name. Though if people can keep on top of bills, I don't mind a house where bills are not included.I've previously rented a house in Stafford for the last 10 months

That being said, I'd be a very very light user of electricity, so if every one else has heavy use desktop PC's, I think it'd be somewhat unfair if I only had a little laptop, and a fridge...

But the jist of it is, Im looking to rent a house, that's not *too* far out from Atherstone (about half an hour)

Some personal details

Me
Occupation: "Implementation Engineer" so "Professional" I guess...
Orientation: Straight
Nationality: British
Smoker: No
Pets: No
Religion: Muslim

Ideal housemate:

Occupation: Don't care, so long as you're able to pay the bills/rent etc...
Orientation: Don't care
Nationality: Don't care
Smoker: No (well so long as you don't smoke inside)
Pets: No
Religion: Don't care

I guess I'm not the house party sorta type, so I wouldn't really be wanting to join people who are really really up for partying all the time (I mean I've got to go to sleep pretty early for this job)

Tl;DR. Any one got a house available, preferably in CV5?
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest