The Student Room Group

AQA official mark scheme 2013

Hey guys,
We all know AQA markschemes come out tomorrow
I thought id make a thread so if anyone gets hold of some markschemes they can post it here. So we could get all the markschemes in one place and can enjoy!!!
Enjoy? More like torture....lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dimples_ND
Enjoy? More like torture....lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its torture waiting!
Rather know what i got now :c
Are they going to be posted on the AQA website?
Reply 4
Original post by mylonelyangel
Are they going to be posted on the AQA website?

No i think only teachers have access to them today, and they then can pass it onto their students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I badly want to see the ICT markscheme :frown:
i really want the bio5 one :c
Reply 7
Could someone get a hold of them and post them? I really badly want to see business unit 2 and business unit 4 :/
Reply 8
Does anyone have them yet?
Nope, noone! ;c
Reply 10
My teacher has the mark scheme but he wouldnt give it to me, saying that I shouldn't worry about it.
Original post by AhmedDavid
My teacher has the mark scheme but he wouldnt give it to me, saying that I shouldn't worry about it.

that sucks! :c
Who is worried about what, because i am worried about english and how the examiners have been this summer!!
:confused:
Reply 13
Turns out that he hasnt actually got them. We checked today on the AQA staff webpage and they're not even released yet.

Akward :l

:argh:
Reply 14
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't mark schemes only released on results day?

Source: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/exams-guidance/find-past-papers-and-mark-schemes/whats-available-when
Original post by tohaaaa
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't mark schemes only released on results day?

Source: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/exams-guidance/find-past-papers-and-mark-schemes/whats-available-when

I'm pretty sure they're released the night before by all exam boards except WJEC. Think they release theirs on results day or just after.
Reply 16
Original post by Stripes23
I'm pretty sure they're released the night before by all exam boards except WJEC. Think they release theirs on results day or just after.

Well, why is this thread saying they're released today? (or 5 days ago??)
Original post by tohaaaa
Well, why is this thread saying they're released today? (or 5 days ago??)

I have no idea, I've never heard of them being released to teachers early before.

Quick Reply

Latest