Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    this thread just became very interesting
    hehe, that made me laugh, more rep from me.

ReputationRep:
    6 foot I think, give or take.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    are you bono? :confused:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    hehe, that made me laugh, more rep from me.
    A lesbian with a husband.

Confusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *reasoning*)
    Yes.
    dont tell me your accounts been banned again :confused:

ReputationRep:
    dont tell me your accounts been banned again :confused:
    Expression dislikes me, therefore he banned me.

Although if you ask him for justification and evidence as to why he made such a pointless decision, then he is merely incapable of doing so.

He just deletes your post, deletes the thread or bans your account.

He has actually broke the UKL rules and abused his position in this case - As I have done nothing wrong whatsoever.

Pathetic.

ReputationRep:

Although if you ask him for justification and evidence as to why he made such a pointless decision, then he is merely incapable of doing so.

He has actually broke the UKL rules and abused his position in this case - As I have done nothing wrong whatsoever.

Pathetic.
    what a rebel

ReputationRep:

Pathetic.

no way not again! im sure that expression has got a reason now so many people know about this

ReputationRep:
    no way not again! im sure that expression has got a reason now so many people know about this
    Yes, he dislikes me, that is his reason.

If you are expecting a screenshot of some amazingly offensive post that warranted a ban, then you'll be waiting for the next 1000 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    what a rebel
    It's who you want in a position of responsibility - Somebody childish who abuses his position and carries out completely unfair actions because of his silly little 3 year old child-like grudges.

ReputationRep:

Pathetic.
    yeah, expression does sound like a bit of a sad git.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    yeah, expression does sound like a bit of a sad git.
    HAHAHA...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he dislikes me, that is his reason.
    That's a perfectly good reason since he's a moderator, you don't have any right to be here anyway. They can ban anyone they want, whether you think it's 'fair' or not.

Me, I'm between six foot and six foot one.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    That's a perfectly good reason since he's a moderator, you don't have any right to be here anyway. They can ban anyone they want, whether you think it's 'fair' or not.

Me, I'm between six foot and six foot one.

Alaric.
    Shame you had to make such a pointless post, although it did provide me with good comedy.

"That's a perfectly good reason since he's a moderator" - erm, no, try again.

"you don't have any right to be here anyway." - haha, funny...

"They can ban anyone they want, whether you think it's 'fair' or not." - haha, right, yet that actually backs up what I said previously. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    well, i feel like a hobbit sometimes... i'm only 5-2, but they say the best essences of life are kept on small vessels...

ReputationRep:
    Things such as coaches, aeroplanes, cinema and theatre seats were all designed by a midget with a grudge against tall people.

ReputationRep:
    I think I am pretty short for a guy at 5 ft 7

Shame you had to make such a pointless post, although it did provide me with good comedy.

"That's a perfectly good reason since he's a moderator" - erm, no, try again.

"you don't have any right to be here anyway." - haha, funny...

"They can ban anyone they want, whether you think it's 'fair' or not." - haha, right, yet that actually backs up what I said previously. Thanks.
    And you've never made a pointless post in your life, have you?

Ho Hum.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 5ft 6 Male but i have broad shoulders and long fingers
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    Yes.
    Thanks for being honest

*adds *reasoning* to ignored list*

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.