The Student Room Group

Help!!!

Hi, I hope there is someone can help me to improve my english communication..if you don't mind, can you share your experience to expert in english?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey :smile:
I'd recommend reading as many books as possible in English, watching TV shows or (if you can afford it) actually going to an English-speaking country for a few weeks. Good luck!
Original post by Fiedamufidah
Hi, I hope there is someone can help me to improve my english communication..if you don't mind, can you share your experience to expert in english?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
My Nan and Grandad, when they came over here from Hungary, learnt English mainly by reading Beano magazines :smile:
Reply 3
Read the news and make English speaking friends or go travel places where there is a lot of communication(in english). The best way to learn another language is to fully experience and interact. Hope this helps
Reply 4
Hi.. Thank you for all the opinions..actually I'm planning to continue my study in UK and improve my english as well.But I really stress with all the requirement that need high band in IELTS .That's why I desperately need to learn english for my IELTS test..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending