The Student Room Group

Small boobs and proud?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kazbian
Girls think about boob size so much more than guys do!

As someone attracted to women, boob size really doesn't matter. Small boobs look great, average ones look great, big ones are great.

If you can put one all in your mouth, even better :colone:
As long as you let guys touch them I think that's all that matters really.
Reply 42
Original post by Bubzeh
There's nothing to be proud about if you have small / no breasts.

There's nothing to be proud of whatever size they are. You just developed them naturally, it's not like you did anything to earn them.

It's more about accepting what you have, and fyi small boobs > fake boobs.
I have small boobs, but I've learned to take it in my stride.
what next, ''small penis and proud''?
There's no reason to be proud pride is for something you've worked for. Boob size is something that is accounted for in your genes, so being proud makes no sense.
I am, however, fine with having small breasts; it's not something I can help or really change. C'est la vie.
At times i wish i could have bigger ones , but now i have learned to accept my body the way it is :smile:
Reply 47
I'm proud of my 36F boobs too.

edit: Oh sorry. I forgot only smaller breasted women can feel good about themselves and larger girls have to wallow in guilt :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by dosvidaniya
Some of the most desirable women in the world have small boobs, its really nothing to be ashamed of at all, small boobs are cute :biggrin:

ehh..maybe in your own world. butt have decent size boobs goes a looooooooooooooooong way in everybody else's books.. hense, push up bra :colone:
Reply 49
Original post by Bubzeh
Bore me more. This thread wasn't about Cancerous disease, it was about women that have small boobs. Period.

Aye, but you said there's nothing to be proud of having small breasts or no breasts. I don't even have to explain how that links up and how its offensive. :tongue:
I think i even prefer small boobs, but tbf it is pretty immature to judge girls by boobs and I assure you there is nothing to be insecure about, whether you think they are too big or too small.
Reply 51
I honestly think all women are beautiful and unique all in their own special way. I would have no problem if I was with a partner who had small boobs. Just have to learn to accept it and know that most men aren't too bothered about it anyway because we are so testosterone filled boobs are boobs lool
Reply 52
Forget boobs- it's all about the feet.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 53
Original post by Delphinus
Yeah, I am fairly proud of mine~. Just discovered the other day i can wear some dresses with low backs without a bra, which looks quite sexy imo :yep:

Not to take anything away from you, but at a 32 DD I can still wear backless dresses with no bra.

Unless you are massive or saggy you aren't going to have an issue with that...
Reply 54
Also I don't see how people can be proud of their bra size, whatever size you are it's nothing to be proud of! It is just genetics after all.

It's like being proud of your shoe size :s-smilie:
Reply 55
Original post by redferry

Yum...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Also I don't see how people can be proud of their bra size, whatever size you are it's nothing to be proud of! It is just genetics after all.

Size 12 and proud... But seriously what's wrong with being proud of natural attributes or at least feeling good about yourself?
Reply 57
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I don't have small boobs but I just wanted to comment saying small boobs are fab! I always think it's sad when girls hate their small boobs, all boobs look awesome.

100% agreed! Breasts are beautiful, regardless of size.

Original post by Futility
It makes me sad when I hear about girls getting surgery to get bigger breasts; most men love all sizes of boob and appreciate breast diversity, there's really no need to go to such extreme lengths in pursuit of some notion of the 'ideal' size.

Very true. A lot of guys really don't care about breast size in my experience :dontknow:
Original post by eliza.anne
100% agreed! Breasts are beautiful, regardless of size.

I just hang around boob places brafitting people and telling them their titties are awesome :teehee:

Hmm I guess in hindsight proud wasn't really the most fitting word. I meant more along the lines of being happy with them and not ashamed by having small boobs which so many girls seem to be!

Quick Reply

Latest