The Student Room Group

Small boobs and proud?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Lol at the thread title. Thats like a guy saying small cock and proud, quit kidding yourself.
Original post by Astra_K
Lol at the thread title. Thats like a guy saying small cock and proud, quit kidding yourself.

Ha... Some guy did the other day. Got deleted by the mods quite quickly.
Maybe you should look at some of the guys commenting on here and revise your statement. You don't like them, many guys do. Deal with it.
Original post by Astra_K

Why? There's nothing wrong with small boobs. Some people quite like them, just like some people like big boobs. I just like boobs :tongue: But yeah don't be rude.
Reply 83
Original post by Astra_K

Not really...if the thread title was 'bucket vagina and proud' then yeah, you'd have a point. Small boobs have a lot of advantages though and can look just as attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
#hugeschlongandkneedeepinvagina
Reply 85
I don't see why that's something to be proud of.
Reply 86
I don't mind my small boobs tbh, if they grew I'd also be happy but I wouldn't get surgery. I'm the only one of my friends who has their own boobs and at least 6 of them don't like them say they're too hard or sore etc .... Abit expensive to regret it isn't it
Original post by Becky15
I don't mind my small boobs tbh, if they grew I'd also be happy but I wouldn't get surgery. I'm the only one of my friends who has their own boobs and at least 6 of them don't like them say they're too hard or sore etc .... Abit expensive to regret it isn't it

Woah so many boob jobs! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Canaduh
I don't care how big your boobs are, as long as you have a nice face and a loving personality then we're golden <3

Golden Syrup :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Woah so many boob jobs! How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I know there's 18 of us close friends and I'm the only one :frown: ones even had hers done twice! 19 nearly 20 though!
Original post by Becky15
I know there's 18 of us close friends and I'm the only one :frown: ones even had hers done twice! 19 nearly 20 though!

That's insane! Where do you live? How can they afford them as well?!
I only know one person IRL with them and she's in her 30s. Never come across anyone my age who has them.
Original post by rattusratus
I loved my small boobs

they are:

non vain-y
dont hurt when running
stay where put

I have never had to wear a bra and its always comfortable why would I swap that for sagging and pain?

I love my small man boobs
Reply 92
You can measure yourself against this.

A - As flat as an airport runway
B - Barely Seen
C - Comfortable
D - Damn good
E - Enormous
F - Fake
Original post by Becky15

Wow that's really young! Your boobs can grow into your mid-twenties so really they should have waited.

I don't know anyone who's had them done and I'd never get implants myself, they hardly ever come out looking natural and I can't imagine they would feel that great either.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by cartman
You can measure yourself against this.

A - As flat as an airport runway
B - Barely Seen
C - Comfortable
D - Damn good
E - Enormous
F - Fake

Haha that's so stupid. A 28D is the same size as a 34A in terms of volume. So that little chart makes no sense!
Reply 95
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
That's insane! Where do you live? How can they afford them as well?!
I only know one person IRL with them and she's in her 30s. Never come across anyone my age who has them.

I live I'm Liverpool, I know a few people who got them as a present for their 18th who aren't my friends, my mates paid either by finance, through their parents or just themselves with their jobs, it's quite common around here.
Reply 96
In Liverpool sorry typos
You'll be thankful you have small boobs later in life when you don't have a pair of saggy chesticles and back problems.
Original post by Astra_K
Not really. If you have a small dick you're pretty much ****ed because you'll struggle to pleasure a partner. Small boobs don't have that disadvantage.
Won't Natural Selection make this thread redundant eventually?

Quick Reply

Latest