The Student Room Group

Confused about this guy...any advice?

Why are guys so confusing sometimes.. :ashamed2:

I seriously need some advice about my situation.. because it's really confusing me. Basically, me and this guy have been very close for 2 years nearly. I tell him everything, he tells me everything. But, I really like him. Alot. I have done for about a year now. I haven't told him or anything.. but anyways, I'm wondering if he likes me back? Because sometimes I think he does then other times I don't. He said he wants to have sex with me like he's always wants me to go and visit him etc but the thing is. This is going to sound really childish but he likes other girl's status's and pictures etc but he never ever likes mine or anything but we speak everyday etc. I'm not hideous either and he's told me he finds me attractive..so where am I going wrong? ahaha

So that confuses me etc.. and then the other week he told me he really wants to take me to Paris..does he mean as a friend or?

I don't understand if he see's me as a friend or what...and it gets me down because I really want him :sad:

So, any advice how to find out?
Reply 1
Sounds like he likes you, I think you're slightly reading in to things a bit too much as far as Facebook goes. If he's asking you round his house to see him then why not just go and see what happens? If he gives you the old 'let's watch a film' line then you can be pretty sure that he wants to sleep with you.

And Paris? I can only speak from my personal experience but I wouldn't ever ask girl that I only see in a platonic light to go to Paris considering it's reputation as one of the most romantic places you can go with someone, cliché or not it's just not done.
Reply 2
Original post by JayDog
Sounds like he likes you, I think you're slightly reading in to things a bit too much as far as Facebook goes. If he's asking you round his house to see him then why not just go and see what happens? If he gives you the old 'let's watch a film' line then you can be pretty sure that he wants to sleep with you.

And Paris? I can only speak from my personal experience but I wouldn't ever ask girl that I only see in a platonic light to go to Paris considering it's reputation as one of the most romantic places you can go with someone, cliché or not it's just not done.

Yeah.. I get sorta paranoid which I can't help and I think stupid things all the time and it gets annoying. I guess i'm just an over-thinker.. and I will do soon. It's just I haven't had the time because of college work :frown: and I know for a fact he wants to sleep with me. He told me ahaha

And see, that's what I thought! You don't just ask anyone to go there..
Reply 3
Haha, don't worry I'm bad for over-thinking too... I can see it when other people do it but for some reason I can't tell when I'm doing it!

Ah well it's Summer now so college work should be all done and dusted leaving you time to see him :smile:

You're right in thinking that about Paris, at least I couldn't think of any reason you'd ask someone to go there you're not into in that way.
Reply 4
Original post by JayDog
Haha, don't worry I'm bad for over-thinking too... I can see it when other people do it but for some reason I can't tell when I'm doing it!

Ah well it's Summer now so college work should be all done and dusted leaving you time to see him :smile:

You're right in thinking that about Paris, at least I couldn't think of any reason you'd ask someone to go there you're not into in that way.

It's horrible when you over-think isn't it :frown: and yeah that's true :biggrin: i'll be able to see him then :')

And my friends all say the same as you too! And I think it too.. i've never known a guy and girl to go to Paris just as friends...
Reply 5
It sounds like you're overthinking and creating problems that aren't there. It's easy for me as an outsider to tell you to just tell him you like him, but you probably should. It sounds like he likes you, I mean the two of you going to Paris alone? :wink: Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by mddub39
It sounds like you're overthinking and creating problems that aren't there. It's easy for me as an outsider to tell you to just tell him you like him, but you probably should. It sounds like he likes you, I mean the two of you going to Paris alone? :wink: Good luck!

Yeah, I thought I was...but I can't help it -.- I always do then I think negative things and get myself worked up :frown: and I know I should but, I'm too scared to tell him and I don't want to ruin our friendship :/ and yeah ahaha :P thankyou! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending