The Student Room Group

OCR F326 Help

So after just completing my AS's they're getting us to do the F326 practical skills during this year so that we don't need to bother with them next year. Only problem is they haven't taught us any of the A2 content. I've bought the relevant textbooks in advance so all I need to know is what they're on. I know the qualitative is about amino acids and identification of organic compounds, luckily I also do biology so that's not as much of a problem. It's the evaluative I'm really stuck on. I know they change them each year and they do more than one for each assessment but if there was any common themes anybody knows of that would be great, thanks. :smile:
Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!
Reply 2
Original post by Leighton.lr8
So after just completing my AS's they're getting us to do the F326 practical skills during this year so that we don't need to bother with them next year. Only problem is they haven't taught us any of the A2 content. I've bought the relevant textbooks in advance so all I need to know is what they're on. I know the qualitative is about amino acids and identification of organic compounds, luckily I also do biology so that's not as much of a problem. It's the evaluative I'm really stuck on. I know they change them each year and they do more than one for each assessment but if there was any common themes anybody knows of that would be great, thanks. :smile:

Hey, how did your qualitative go? Was it difficult? Do you have any tips, I'm so worried :ahhhhh:

Quick Reply

Latest