The Student Room Group
LOL YES definitely. you wonder sometimes, did i really put that or did i put something completely random. equations like in physics just boggle you mind up as well. And does this happen to anyone else-you forget whether you put down your candidate number or name etc? It makes you panic, once during my GCSE's i even asked if i could quickly check to see whether I had put down my candidate number or not! lol.
Reply 2
skgirl123
LOL YES definitely. you wonder sometimes, did i really put that or did i put something completely random. equations like in physics just boggle you mind up as well. And does this happen to anyone else-you forget whether you put down your candidate number or name etc? It makes you panic, once during my GCSE's i even asked if i could quickly check to see whether I had put down my candidate number or not! lol.

lool ..
well actually I DID forget to write my candidate number this physics exam :frown:
but i went to one of the british council people .. and she said i will check that and took my candidate number and name :smile:
Reply 3
Phantom Number Syndrome...*sigh* happens to the best of us

:smile:
Reply 4
and the smartest evidently.:p:
Reply 5
I came out of my economics exams friday thinking I had left a 6-mark question blank on the first paper. I can't see how I would miss something like that out but I'm just so convinced I did it!
Reply 6
Sarzy
I came out of my economics exams friday thinking I had left a 6-mark question blank on the first paper. I can't see how I would miss something like that out but I'm just so convinced I did it!

lool ..
i should change the thread's name .. since it seems its an epidemic ..
Yeh I'm the same. I keep thinking 'oh I'm sure I did that wrong' and thinking I made stupid little mistakes.

It also annoys me how I go back and check through my answers at the end and change half of them, then talking to people afterwards it seems my original answers were probably correct! Grrr!!
I remember in my GCSE English Literature i left the examination feeling jubilant that i had gotten a question which i had excessively prepared for. However later that night i started to become totally paranoid and came to the conclusion i had not used any quotations, referenced cultural/social or historical relevance and neglected to include any points of relevance.

The mind is a horrible thing!
Reply 9
michaelbenson
The mind is a horrible thing!

i totally agree...:wink: i try not to think of what i might have put down as it just convinces me that i got everything wrong... especially when i hear other people discussing it... my brain's logic works against itself...:confused:
Yeh, it's horrible when you can hear other people talking about it afterwards and it seems you've got it all wrong! After exams I get out ASAP - I don't hang around with big groups of people all discussing answers, that just makes me feel worse!

Latest