Turn on thread page Beta

Sign here if u think that AQA papers were too hard this year! watch

ReputationRep:
    Go on make ur mark,

Just to point this out, ALL the exams I sat this year were shockers (except S1 and maybe P1) and I don't do anything by AQA. OCR and ED-EXCEL were the ones who screwed me!!!

ReputationRep:
    i was well worried, but all my exams were quite easy/ ok this time around....i do AQA ICT, that was ok...

Do you all remember all the stuff that happened last year ? with the goverment saying that A-Levels are too easy, and the eduction minister being sacked.. remember ?

So you have got to understand that we are the poor students that have to clean up the goverments mistakes. And to do that, they had to make the exams harder to make the overall pass rate fall, and make them look good, and make the decision of introducing the as levels.

There is a reason why the exams were alot harder than all the past papers that we have sat...

I would like to hear other people opinions on this, as I feel very strongly about this.

(BTW, its late, and I cant be arsed to correct my spelling and grammer)

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.