The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
Oh very nice! I'll be doing Mathematics at either Warwick or Nottingham, but I'll probably take a few Computational Maths courses as I'm thinking of going into the cyber security field after university :smile:

Sounds like you've got it figured. I'm not really sure what I'll do afterward.

Original post by incipientT
Sounds like you've got it figured. I'm not really sure what I'll do afterward.

It may sound like it but I really don't have a clue and may probably just go straight into banking as a back out really, however I know what my future house is going to look like I just need to make it all happen now :tongue:
You need to rep more people, clearly:tongue:

Good too, I left the curtains closed today which seems to have prevented me from boiling so far.:fan:

I hardly ever rep people, it's effort because I can't from the app

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
It may sound like it but I really don't have a clue and may probably just go straight into banking as a back out really, however I know what my future house is going to look like I just need to make it all happen now :tongue:

Good luck:smile:
Original post by shadowdweller
I hardly ever rep people, it's effort because I can't from the app

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's inconvenient. Hopefully they'll add it at some point.

Good luck:smile:

Thanks, it'll be hard work to get it all but I want my children to grow up having the things I was unable to have. Give them a better life and childhood really :smile:
That's inconvenient. Hopefully they'll add it at some point.

I'm not bothered if they don't tbh. I'll open TSR on Chrome if I want to rep a post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
I'm not bothered if they don't tbh. I'll open TSR on Chrome if I want to rep a post

Posted from TSR Mobile

...badly enough.:tongue: Though I see what you mean.

...badly enough.:tongue: Though I see what you mean.

:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll use Chrome if you want to rep a post badly enough to be worth the effort. I just extended your sentance for you.:colondollar:

:ssaw:
:mwuaha:
You'll use Chrome if you want to rep a post badly enough to be worth the effort. I just extended your sentance for you.:colondollar:

Nah, any post I want to rep is worth the effort

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest