The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
A debate thread, had to check some things:sad:

I see, bad timing really :tongue: I was going to question where you went but then I knew you'd spring back into action so I took the ninja approach :tongue:
:ssaw:

Original post by MathsNerd1
I see, bad timing really :tongue: I was going to question where you went but then I knew you'd spring back into action so I took the ninja approach :tongue:

Wise move.:yes:

still 532
Wise move.:yes:

still 532

It's how you clearly win :tongue: 534
(edited 10 years ago)
Already on the winning side from the start :tongue: 538
It's how you clearly win :tongue:

You need an army, too. You wouldn't have got far without help.:tongue:

You need an army, too. You wouldn't have got far without help.:tongue:

I'm not sure, at the start was just me and Maleovalent really which started gaining points from you and then others only started to help when we were on the winning side :tongue:

Reply 3869
I'm not sure, at the start was just me and Maleovalent really which started gaining points from you and then others only started to help when we were on the winning side :tongue:

Yeah, but that only happened after I had mostly left. If I'd still been posting as much as I used to when you arrived dddd dd and I could probably have kept you from getting any victories.:tongue: Then no one would have jumped on your band wagon.

Yeah, but that only happened after I had mostly left. If I'd still been posting as much as I used to when you arrived dddd dd and I could probably have kept you from getting any victories.:tongue: Then no one would have jumped on your band wagon.

All I hear is just a bunch of excuses really :wink: And I was certain that dddd ddd was just a bit as she'd never speak, like at all really :tongue:
All I hear is just a bunch of excuses really :wink: And I was certain that dddd ddd was just a bit as she'd never speak, like at all really :tongue:

You can check for yourself if you don't believe me:wink:

I saw her speak. Once.

(edited 10 years ago)
upppppp
Reply 3875
You can check for yourself if you don't believe me:wink:

I saw her speak. Once.

I'll just stick to this winning thread instead :tongue: And really? You must be honoured to witness the day that she spoke :wink:
Reply 3878
I'll just stick to this winning thread instead :tongue: And really? You must be honoured to witness the day that she spoke :wink:

:adore:

542 now

Latest