ZIMMERMAN Is A Child Abuser Too! Watch

tea&scrabble
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It seems George Zimmerman can do no wrong :rolleyes:.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1676729.html

http://theurbandaily.com/2514651/geo...family-member/

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...von/56253714/1
theonefrombrum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Doesn't surprise me one bit, I actually feel revolted at the sight of Zimmerman's face, something about him makes me feel sick and I just know that he is a dodgy, sad individual with an inferiority complex who used his gun in a situation which didnt absolutely necessitate it and a dead 17 year old was the result of that.
Brachioradialis
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Aye, yeah, people always tell the truth when big media cases emerge. I'm sure these completely speculative articles entirely prove his guilt. One of them even states he was a child when they were doing things, i.e. aged 10 and 8. Huge paedophilia guys!
Blutooth
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MJK91)
Aye, yeah, people always tell the truth when big media cases emerge. I'm sure these completely speculative articles entirely prove his guilt. One of them even states he was a child when they were doing things, i.e. aged 10 and 8. Huge paedophilia guys!

A family member! I don't know anyone in my family who'd make such allegations. Do you know anyone in yours who'd claim you sexually molested them for a quick buck? Doubt 95+% of people would have a such a family member.
Brachioradialis
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Blutooth)
A family member! I don't know anyone in my family who'd make such allegations. Do you know anyone in yours who'd claim you sexually molested them for a quick buck? Doubt 95+% of people would have a such a family member.
Still waiting for anything other than her words as evidence? Or do you believe he doesn't deserve a fair trial? He was eight! 8!!!!!
Blutooth
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MJK91)
Still waiting for anything other than her words as evidence? Or do you believe he doesn't deserve a fair trial? He was eight! 8!!!!!
According to the article the last incident occurred when the girl was 19 and Zimmerman an adult. And if that happened, it's very possibly the victims perception of events would have been altered following the sexual assault/ years of bullying. She may have just thught Zimmerman was being intimidating at 8, but if he abused her when she was 19, she could easily have easily changed her opinions on his actions then. She might now believe his actions at 8 to have been sexual even if she just thought he was bullying at 8.

"The last encounter happened when the woman was 19, she said. By then Zimmerman had moved to Florida, not long before his parents followed. That time, Zimmerman demanded that she lay down on the bed to receive a massage. Fearful, she said she did, but when he bent close to kiss the side of her face, his erect penis pressed up against her. At that moment she decided to run, she said. Zimmerman chased her to the front door."
pmc:producer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Interesting thread for the Welcome Lounge :cookie:
Sextus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The trial is done, trying to discredit Zimmerman isn't going to change anything. Shouting down the decision of a judge and jury because you little bigots feel the self entitlement to judge, jury and executioner is frankly contemptible and everyone involved should feel thoroughly ashamed of themselves.Zimmerman should of got done for manslaughter. He was not guilty of 2nd degree murder under Florida state law.
pmc:producer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sextus)
The trial is done, trying to discredit Zimmerman isn't going to change anything. Shouting down the decision of a judge and jury because you little bigots feel the self entitlement to judge, jury and executioner is frankly contemptible and everyone involved should feel thoroughly ashamed of themselves.Zimmerman should of got done for manslaughter. He was not guilty of 2nd degree murder under Florida state law.
LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.21%
No (321)
73.79%

Watched Threads