Never Had a Girlfriend and I'm 17 now HELP Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm 17 now and I've never had a girl friend, never even kissed a girl I know I shouldn't but this is just getting me down. I feel like if anything was ever gonna happen it will have by now Even if it wasn't "the one" It would be nice to feel wanted by someone. This probably sounds shallow but I do spend my life being as nice to everyone (inc girls) as possible and it just pisses me off that you see all these girls going for jerks. Will I ever get a girlfriend??
One Man Band
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 17 now and I've never had a girl friend, never even kissed a girl I know I shouldn't but this is just getting me down. I feel like if anything was ever gonna happen it will have by now Even if it wasn't "the one" It would be nice to feel wanted by someone. This probably sounds shallow but I do spend my life being as nice to everyone (inc girls) as possible and it just pisses me off that you see all these girls going for jerks. Will I ever get a girlfriend??
Me neither, but I'm told these things come to those who wait.... That's if you believe these cliches, I'm undecided
Seb.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not like in your 20s. It's going to happen eventually, you've got nothing to worry about. 17 is not much at all.

This probably sounds shallow but I do spend my life being as nice to everyone (inc girls) as possible and it just pisses me off that you see all these girls going for jerks. Will I ever get a girlfriend??
But stop that mate... Just because you're nice doesn't mean that a girl should go for you...
Philbert
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OMG, no!!1! You'll die alone, for sure :rolleyes:
Morcheeba
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
**** sake, what is it with teens on here who worry that they've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend even though they're 16/17
Mitsukino
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
but I do spend my life being as nice to everyone (inc girls) as possible and it just pisses me off that you see all these girls going for jerks. Will I ever get a girlfriend??
Going to give you a friendly warning here: abandon this mindset.

Don't try and "be super nice" to girls to get them to like you, just be yourself, and don't get angry if they choose to go off with someone else. The right one will come along eventually, just stop focusing on it.

Wouldn't you rather wait and find a girl you want to make your girlfriend instead of searching for one for the sake of it?
Serpico
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah, you might as well just join a monastery now...
Lily<3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Morcheeba)
**** sake, what is it with teens on here who worry that they've never had a girlfriend/boyfriend even though they're 16/17
It might not seem important to you but there is so much pressure that it really does make a lot of people worried! Sure they're only 16/17 but it's a big deal at this age
Bethany221
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I know a guy who's 17 as well having had 8 girlfriends before,another guy I know is 21 but has never had a date(they r both physically attractive). You can see it's got nth to do with age,and having a gf because you dun hv one or wanna feel wanted is really really dumb. Don't be.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads