The Student Room Group

name ONE tsr member you like.

by 'like', i don't mean in THAT way...it could mean that, but it could also mean admire in the sense that you like their posts/avatar.
Mine would have to be desdemonata :love: I haven't been here long but i like her posts.
who's yours?

Scroll to see replies

Please let someone say me! I need the ego boost so badly!!!:please:
Reply 2
Original post by The Angry Stoic

I like you. :yep:
Reply 3
I don't like anyone here, feminists, white knights etc.

Can't wait for the incoming insults.
Original post by eliza.anne

Yay!
Reply 5
Probably Idle, not because he's a moderator bcos **** the police but because of the genuine in depth responses he gives to people who need it

Ape Gone Insane was jel bcos I didnt vote him init
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6

I like you because you're you and although i've never spoken to you, I think the fact that you're you makes you something that people like...about you :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by The Angry Stoic

I like you :smile: Replenish thine ego

And you :smile:
Final Fantasy is often funny too
Reply 8
imsoacademic:cool:
Reply 9
Original post by Willbean

Ok I'm gonna need you to elaborate about this white knight business because I've been seeing it and its driving me nuts not knowing
nopenopenope is a total babe.
Original post by pi=3
imsoacademic:cool:

Why?
Reply 12
Original post by Willbean

what's a white knight?? :colondollar: i'm new to tsr and have no idea what so many things are! if you could also add what a sig is that'd be helpful:smile:
Reply 13
Tyrion. Unapologetic.
There are loads tbh, best posters for me are

ipoop, Classical Liberal, amyshamblesxx, jam277, IanDangerously, Ham22, TheReckless, jumpingjesusholycow, Yawn11, desdemonata

All funny & intelligent. Pretty much agree with everything they say. There are probably more.

py0alb was good as well.
Reply 15
Original post by rowena97x
what's a white knight?? :colondollar: i'm new to tsr and have no idea what so many things are! if you could also add what a sig is that'd be helpful:smile:

Someone who jumps in front of me trying to prevent me being an ******** and defend "helpless" women such as yourself.

Say if I called you a slut, this white knight will jump into the discussion and start complimenting/flirting with you while insulting me.
Reply 16
But if I had to pick a few posters that I generally do talk to (cause one's hard), it'll be Spiral, Hellz_Bellz, Holby_fanatic and Sarah'.
Reply 17
Original post by rowena97x

The whole concept of white night is guys who are only nice to girls to get sex. It is a derogatory term used by people on here to refer to anyone that is in anyway nice to a female ever.
TheReckless and Tyrion :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is quite difficult; I like quite a few TSR members. (Yes, I'm a stalker)
Hmm, cpdavis is someone I admire.

Edit: I have to also mention James A and ZRO, they keep it real.
Edit2: How could I forget!? whyumadtho is probably my favourite TSRian; he's so knowledgeable it's scary!
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest