Scroll to see replies

Reply 740
Original post by yellowcopter
Vionar :ahee:

Thank you! :biggrin: That's so nice of you! :biggrin:
Reply 741
Reply 742
Original post by lenaspark
I don't really get what you mean? I don't think of feminism as women being given priority or whatever - I think I agree with you that both men and womens issues should be considered equally - thats the whole point of feminism to me? I don't think feminism is giving women all the power, I think its just a misused word. To me feminism is just having equal power/status between the sexes...I'm certainly not a radical feminist. Have I misunderstood you?

You need to look up the actual definition of feminism before you make assumptions like that.

Feminism - The advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

Do you see the advocacy of men's rights written anywhere in that definition? No, People who call themselves Feminists only care about women's rights, most people who believe they are feminists and want equality between both sexes aren't actually feminists.
I was wondering when feminism was going to come up.
Now that I've met him, probably mathsnerd1.
NikoB because we always have a good laugh:gfight:

Mr M/Charco/Tenofthem/myrrh because they are really good helpers:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Vionar
Thank you! :biggrin: That's so nice of you! :biggrin:

You're welcome :tongue:
I like incredimazing and he knows exactly why. He's just.. Amazing. I'm speechless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 747
red one
Reply 748
I like RedArrow, Incipient, ShadowDweller, HellCat, TheReckless, GirlNextDoor, Lucine, MaidMarian(?) and that Russian guy.. There really the only people I've talked to.
Reply 749
There's one user I do have a lot of respect for, I find him quite likeable, intelligent and always impressively eloquent in his responses to arguments, that I usually tend to agree with.

Too embarrassed to say, however. :colondollar:

It's been a while since I've been very fond of any particular user, or that there's been anyone who makes me laugh... many have left. :moon:
Original post by Keenanp
I like RedArrow, Incipient, ShadowDweller, HellCat, TheReckless, GirlNextDoor, Lucine, MaidMarian(?) and that Russian guy.. There really the only people I've talked to.

I like you :smile:
Since we are supposed to name ONE member

hhhmmmm.....
let me think...

Lucine.B

but I don't wanna stop so I will include a few more :biggrin:

Jack. Morris
Keenanp
shadowdweller
blood lover
Reply 752
Original post by Hellcat12
Since we are supposed to name ONE member

hhhmmmm.....
let me think...

Lucine.B

but I don't wanna stop so I will include a few more :biggrin:

Jack. Morris
Keenanp
shadowdweller
blood lover

Is Jack from the friendship thread? Sure I like him too.. We're just one big sexi team.
Original post by Keenanp
Is Jack from the friendship thread? Sure I like him too.. We're just one big sexi team.

Yes that's him
he's pretty nice
I've been getting on like a house on fire with Capn Cas :smile:

Still nothing...
I like Just Another Girly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Just Another Girly
I like Just Another Girly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who's she? :confused: She must be one of those 'inactive' members :tongue:
Original post by ¯\(°_o)/¯
Who's she? :confused: She must be one of those 'inactive' members :tongue:

Evidently not

Posted from TSR Mobile
To name a few that i cool people, was a bit apprehensive as not sure if the feeling is mutual, or if they even notice me but hey ho :ninja:

Spontogical
eliza.anne
DavidYorkshireFTW
Hellz_Bellz!
de_monies
Holby_fanatic
shuheb789
2scotty
Annaaaa,
x-Sophie-x
James A
Sovr'gnChancellor£