Turn on thread page Beta

hey TSR! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Well this is my second post. Thought I'd introduce myself!
    Name's Demi. 18 in 2 weeks. Starting foundation at Bellerbys college or at Leeds University. Still unsure. Few days left to decide!

Nigerian + British by the way. Studying Law!

ReputationRep:
    Hello Demi! Welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    Hi Demi, I'm 18 in 2 weeks too! When your birthday? & good luck with law!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    Hello Demi! Welcome to TSR

Hey! Thanks a lot mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahjones95)
    Hi Demi, I'm 18 in 2 weeks too! When your birthday? & good luck with law!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Sarah! My birthday's on the 31st. When's yours?
    And thanks a lot x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demiroux)
    Hey guys. Well this is my second post. Thought I'd introduce myself!
    Name's Demi. 18 in 2 weeks. Starting foundation at Bellerbys college or at Leeds University. Still unsure. Few days left to decide!

Nigerian + British by the way. Studying Law!
    Welcome to TSR. What foundation are you intending to take?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Thanks a lot mate!
    No worries don't forget to head over to your uni's section to meet people that'll be starting your course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Welcome to TSR. What foundation are you intending to take?

Thanks! Law Foundation. 1 year! Just unsure whether to take it at the university or an independent college!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pmc:producer)
    No worries don't forget to head over to your uni's section to meet people that'll be starting your course!
    Thanks. That's exactly what I'll do!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Law Foundation. 1 year! Just unsure whether to take it at the university or an independent college!
    Oh, excellent. :yep: I have heard good things about Leeds University - what's causing you confusion?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, excellent. :yep: I have heard good things about Leeds University - what's causing you confusion?

Same! But I don't know how the Foundation is. Just heard a lot about the university! Don't wanna be dissapointed I guess! People talk about how fun it is to be a fresher at university, but I'm gonna be a year below the freshers. You understand my dilemma?

ReputationRep:
    Same! But I don't know how the Foundation is. Just heard a lot about the university! Don't wanna be dissapointed I guess! People talk about how fun it is to be a fresher at university, but I'm gonna be a year below the freshers. You understand my dilemma?
    Oh, I see. Is there anyone you could ask about the content/difficulty of the Foundation, and suchlike?

And that's fair enough - it's a strange situation to be in, and yes, I do understand. If you don't find my asking impertinent, why aren't you doing the A2?

I do imagine being a year below the Freshers will be rather strange.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I see. Is there anyone you could ask about the content/difficulty of the Foundation, and suchlike?

And that's fair enough - it's a strange situation to be in, and yes, I do understand. If you don't find my asking impertinent, why aren't you doing the A2?

I do imagine being a year below the Freshers will be rather strange.
    It's okay. Not doing A2 cause of age! And the foundation is a direct link to the university cause a2 will take longer!
    I guess I'll find out on the university's thread then. Thanks! !

ReputationRep:
    Aw nice, mines the 26th xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2013
Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.