Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm starting at art college in September & want to be able to experiment with hair colours and such, problem is, I will need a job to afford the travel. There's an opening at Lidl near me - do they place restrictions on unnatural colours for employees? Like not just bleach blonde or red, but if my whole head was blue? Or piercings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessOfBlahBlah)
    Hey, I'm starting at art college in September & want to be able to experiment with hair colours and such, problem is, I will need a job to afford the travel. There's an opening at Lidl near me - do they place restrictions on unnatural colours for employees? Like not just bleach blonde or red, but if my whole head was blue? Or piercings?
    I'm an art student too and I work at Lidl! Although I haven't dyed my hair blue or anything I've done it bright red and I am dying it purple soon; my manager doesn't seem to have any problems with it! I also have ear stretchers and other ear piercings and wear festival wristbands all the time and they haven't ever told me off about them! But I think on the whole it depends which store you're working at as it's the manager who will have the final say No harm in applying anyway!

ReputationRep:
    thank you!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.