Single Room Available (Salford) Watch

lucyrosearron
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Due to some personal reasons, I'm dropping out of University instead of returning for my second year, and therefore I need someone to replace me in the house I'll be sharing with my friends.

It's a newly refurbished terraced house not far from the Salford city centre, really near the Tesco, and it's only a short walk from the Peel Park and Fredrick Road campuses. There are several bus stops near by so access to Manchester City Centre and the Trafford Centre are really easy. The room I'm giving up is a Single room (the bed is bigger than an average single) on the top floor and is a reasonable size, with a wardrobe and desk. There are 2 bathrooms. There is also a small paved area out the back.

I believe the move in date is the 7th of September - the rent is £85 pw and the bills are all inclusive (including Wifi). The contract lasts for 10 months.

The other housemates are 2 boys and 2 girls, aged between 19 and 21 - all very friendly and sociable, and fairly bonkers - but in a good way, I promise! It'll be a very fun house to live in. None of them smoke.

If you need accommodation for any of the manchester unis, please let me know asap - despite the distance of the house from man. met and manchester there is a train station 5 mins away from the house which has a train to oxford road so don't feel you can't ask if you aren't a salford student!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?