Change of Course (Tripos) Watch

Mike93L
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm switching from Natural sciences to Chem Engineering as a natural progression (ie you enter chem eng in 2nd year after doing one year of natural sciences)
Do I need to change my course specified on SFE and if so will my agreement I've signed for this coming academic year be affected? I'm told my college will be completing a Change of Circumstance (CoC) form for me.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Mike,

That's fine, as your uni is sending us a change of course notification there's nothing else that you need to do.

Once this change has been processed we'll send you out an updated entitlement letter showing the new course details on it but you actual finance entitlement shouldn't be affected.

Hope this helps,
Mark-Lee
Mike93L
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
Hi Mike,

That's fine, as your uni is sending us a change of course notification there's nothing else that you need to do.

Once this change has been processed we'll send you out an updated entitlement letter showing the new course details on it but you actual finance entitlement shouldn't be affected.

Hope this helps,
Mark-Lee
OK, so I don't need to change anything on my account? Atm my previous course is still listed. Also, I won't be back to sign the new form until September. Will this affect when I get my payments? (ie delay them?)
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi again,

It does take some time for our assessors to update the correct information provided by the university. As long as they have already done this, your course details will be updated on time and your new Notification will be sent.

We update the declaration within 24-48hrs of receipt so this shouldn't affect your payments as long as you send this in before the course start date.

Thanks,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (627)
80.59%
Leave (151)
19.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise