Parents Evidence Watch

Icycandle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey there, when I access my student finance application it says that I do not have to do anything and that you've got all the information you need.

However, it also says beneath that, that my parents need to send in proof that they're separated. They're not separated officially, I mean they're still married but havent been together for a few years. It's complicated. Should I just change the status to single or married to speed the application up, or does me not sending in evidence for the separation not slow down the application at all?
Icycandle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Name:  sfe.png
Views: 64
Size:  35.2 KB
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Icy,

You won't be able to change this. Your Mum will need to send evidence that she's living as a single person, the easiest way to do this for her to send a copy of a current Council Tax bill showing that she receives a 25% single person discount.

Hope this helps,
Mark-Lee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1019)
79.18%
Leave (268)
20.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed