Turn on thread page Beta

She can't decide if she wants a boyfriend or a best friend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Del

ReputationRep:
    She sounds awfully complicated. Either she loves you and wants to be with you or not.

At any rate what's the difference between bf and best friend, you sleep with one not the other? So you had sex but now she thinks you're not attractive anymore? At that age I can't believe anyone would stop having sex once they got to have it.

Sounds too immature tbh.

ReputationRep:
    It is only 3 months in and you're both 16, so her feeling confused is completely understandable. If I were you, I'd suggest that she take some time off to get her head straight, a break would probably be good for both of you.

If not then just take it really slow, act like a best friend until she's comfortable enough to start with the romantic/sexual aspect of things again.

ReputationRep:
    Dude some advice from one guy to another. Back right off. She said she needs some space so give it too her. Don't get in back contact with her until she contacts you.
    You're more likely to get a positive outcome from this if you stop chasing her. Smothering her with questions will just drive her away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Party55511)
    Dude some advice from one guy to another. Back right off. She said she needs some space so give it too her. Don't get in back contact with her until she contacts you.
    You're more likely to get a positive outcome from this if you stop chasing her. Smothering her with questions will just drive her away.
    Got it. Thank you
    I won't text her now till she comes back.

Thanks again.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.