The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2013 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pennyarcade
I was going to look over notes for Higher chemistry, but instead i started watching Breaking Bad.. I suppose thats kinda like chemistry anyway :wink:

When you put it that way I've been revising all week :wink:
Original post by deedee123
I don't think so :tongue: :lol:

Don't think then!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shameless Plug
When you put it that way I've been revising all week :wink:

Lol I've been eagerly looking over the advanced higher past papers for my subjects. :colondollar:
Original post by ScotsLad
Does your certificate come with banding as well as grades and if not how do you find out your band in each subject?

no .
Original post by ladymarshmallow
Lol I've been eagerly looking over the advanced higher past papers for my subjects. :colondollar:

Oh God, I do this too! I thought I was the only one! :biggrin:
Reply 385
So is everybody going to post their results up here on TSR when they find out? I think i may avoid this place for a few days as it will make me quite sad when i see everybody with their 5 A's and B's and then thinking "oh i have really bad grades compared to you all" :frown:
Reply 386

That would just make me feel worse, I doubt I can answer the vast majority of the AH maths paper right now. Not that I'm complaining about having a really long summer :tongue:

Edit: Yeh, I just realised that you were doing Highers this year not AH. My bad!! I think that literally my brain has just shut down over the summer... It's going to be a struggle starting to work again next month
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by munchen102
Don't think then!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh? :tongue:
I've got a history essay to do but I can't focus with results on my mind. Xbox!
6 hours to go!!!!!
Is it mean to send fake e-mails/texts to friends ? Lol.
Original post by Bromaldehyde

Haha :tongue: Maybe a little. They won't fall for it though. Your number/email will be showing and SQA is supposed to appear!
Reply 392

I feel like doing that too but think it is quite mean haha! The other day i renamed my own number on my phone to SQA then sent myself a text with my 'results' and ran to show my parents and they were convinced for a while that it was actually my exam results. Hilarious. :laugh:

I did it :tongue:
I've got a history essay to do but I can't focus with results on my mind. Xbox!

Poor you, do you already have a higher essay to do? Which topic is this on? Hehe, I recently completed a history essay for a competition. :tongue:
Poor you, do you already have a higher essay to do? Which topic is this on? Hehe, I recently completed a history essay for a competition. :tongue:

It's just an introduction to history essay writing so it isn't too heavy. Challenges to tsarist control and the effect of the Orthodox Church. What did you do your essay on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 396
Original post by Adykonvict1
6 hours to go!!!!!

I think you're mistaken, there's a countdown timer on the SQA homepage. It's around 14 hours from now.
In 2011 I got my results via email at 2:15am and in 2012 at 1:02am so I'm staying up tonight! Nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's just an introduction to history essay writing so it isn't too heavy. Challenges to tsarist control and the effect of the Orthodox Church. What did you do your essay on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The fall of the iron curtain in eastern Europe :cool:
Original post by Confused!
I think you're mistaken, there's a countdown timer on the SQA homepage. It's around 14 hours from now.

the countdown timer is at 5 hours...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending