The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Documents needed for the enrollment

Hi,

Does anybody knows what documents are needed for enrolling in university of greenwich?

My course starts on 23rd September.
The problem is that I don't have a passport and my international ID has expired not a long time ago (i won't be able to get new international ID/passport on time). I'm not sure if passport/international ID are necessary.

Do you think UK Driving license is enough? While enrolling on my IT course at college, oyster card was enough :biggrin:

EDIT: I want to apologise if this thread is in wrong place, but I really wasn't sure where to write it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I don't go to University of Greenwich, but when I enrolled at mine I didn't show them anything :borat:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
thanks
maybe it's same in every university :smile:
Hi there,

In answer to your question regarding documents needed for registration, I have posted a link where you can find information about registration as well as documents needed for part 2 registration. We ususally require a birth certificate if you do not have your passport available.

Hope this helps.

Laura
Senior Receptionist

Original post by Ravex
Hi,

Does anybody knows what documents are needed for enrolling in university of greenwich?

My course starts on 23rd September.
The problem is that I don't have a passport and my international ID has expired not a long time ago (i won't be able to get new international ID/passport on time). I'm not sure if passport/international ID are necessary.

Do you think UK Driving license is enough? While enrolling on my IT course at college, oyster card was enough :biggrin:

EDIT: I want to apologise if this thread is in wrong place, but I really wasn't sure where to write it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending