Nightlife in LONDON Watch

Rhubarb94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I live in London and am always thinking of new places to go cos in sick of the same old.
Obviously being a student money's bloody tight so clubs like fabric aren't my first choice (20 quid entry)!
I love lively nights, clubbing, music etc. I'm looking more on the lines of a good/cheap club/bar rather than a cafe etc.

Any ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you familiar with clubs and bars located in East London?

When you're on a budget and you want a good time in London, you need to think in terms of north and south of the river. Go south and you're heading for the divide that is middle class/upper class dominated so consequently, those venues down south will charge you accordingly. Central London is and will always remain expensive and North London you'll notice will leave you with enough change to feed yourself after a night out but the problem there is the cultural diversity is such that people have formed communities and its harder to find appealing clubs there. Hence I recommend you look at East London as it is student dominated, relatively less expensive catering to people who are renting and the night life can be fun compared to other places.
Rhubarb94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
Are you familiar with clubs and bars located in East London?

When you're on a budget and you want a good time in London, you need to think in terms of north and south of the river. Go south and you're heading for the divide that is middle class/upper class dominated so consequently, those venues down south will charge you accordingly. Central London is and will always remain expensive and North London you'll notice will leave you with enough change to feed yourself after a night out but the problem there is the cultural diversity is such that people have formed communities and its harder to find appealing clubs there. Hence I recommend you look at East London as it is student dominated, relatively less expensive catering to people who are renting and the night life can be fun compared to other places.
Thanks! Have you got any examples of certain bars/clubs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordan-James
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rhubarb94)
I live in London and am always thinking of new places to go cos in sick of the same old.
Obviously being a student money's bloody tight so clubs like fabric aren't my first choice (20 quid entry)!
I love lively nights, clubbing, music etc. I'm looking more on the lines of a good/cheap club/bar rather than a cafe etc.

Any ideas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leicester Square, Brick Lane, Shoreditch, King's Cross,

Picadilly Institute, Tiger Tiger London, Egg, Faces, Ministry of Sound, Vibe.

There are loadss

There arent any in Stratford that i know of, theres like a gap between Gants Hill, all the way to Leicester Square in East London.

Unless you like ghetto clubs in like Forest Gate or something

Or you go further into Essex, Loughton's alright, Nu Bar Luxe are both ok
Rhubarb94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jordan-James)
Leicester Square, Brick Lane, Shoreditch, King's Cross,

Picadilly Institute, Tiger Tiger London, Egg, Faces, Ministry of Sound, Vibe.

There are loadss

There arent any in Stratford that i know of, theres like a gap between Gants Hill, all the way to Leicester Square in East London.

Unless you like ghetto clubs in like Forest Gate or something

Or you go further into Essex, Loughton's alright, Nu Bar Luxe are both ok
Thanks! Haha I live in loughton funnily enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordan-James
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rhubarb94)
Thanks! Haha I live in loughton funnily enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol chances are you know people I do if you live there hahaha
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads